Chapter 13

Rose P.O.V

While preparing dinner i heard the sound of someone coming down the stairs, I guess he's awake.

"Hey , how are you feeling?"
"A little bit better, probably I'll be able to go to work tomorrow" his he. serious he doesn't even look good enough to be eating in a restaurant , he looks tired and a little nauseous.

"I don't think so mister, I called your dad and he said you should take a week off , he doesn't want you giving it to anyone and also that I should take care of you" he looked a little angry at first but then just nodded.
"He's taking it too far but if your the one taking care of me I have no problem, i trust you" omg I felt so flattered I almost wanted to cry.

"I'm honoured" I stated which made him smile a little , dinner was done so I shared both of us a plate. But he was just picking at his food like the baby he is.
"I thought you were gonna feed me" seriously this grown ass man is not eating just because he wants me to feed him.

I couldn't contain it anymore I bursted out into a roar of laughter I was actually on the floor holding my tummy my eyes were watering . When I calmed down a little and got back up I saw that he was gone.

I went in search for him and found him inside of his room using is phone while his food was getting cold on table beside him , so I walked in took up his food and sat beside him on the bed. He finally acknowledge my presence by looking at me.
"I'm sorry that I laughed at you but you got to admit you were acting like a baby" I said smiling but I guess he was not in the mood.

I slowly put the fork at his mouth, he didn't want to accept at first so I pecked him on his cheeks and said.
"I'm sorry ok , so will you please eat."
He finally took the food and started eating after he was full I gave him some water to take his pills, he took them without no argument this time.

"So you wanna watch a movie" I asked.
"Sure" he pat the side of his bed , hinting that I should get on I walked around the side of the bed got on and grabbed the remote. He was skipping through Netflix to find a good movie.
"Horror or romance" he asked, I'm not a big fan of horror because it scares me a lot. So I decided with romance he started to tease me that I was a chicken so being the idiot I am I let him choose a horror movie.

Which his called the hands it was about this hand that goes around killing, I thought it wouldn't be that scary judging by the name but oh no it had to be scary , I screamed a lot and jumped most of the time while Shawn was over there laughing.
"See I told you that you were a chicken" I only have him this glare.
"Come here" he said I took a little while to comply but I did and went a little closer to him.

He put his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest it was so warm that I wouldn't want him to take his hands from around me ever again. He pulled up the cover a little more and then he did the sweetest thing he kissed me on my forehead and said, "you don't have to be scared I'm here" I smiled and looked into his eyes he stared back also,

I placed my hands on his cheek and slowly brush my fingers against his lips, the movie was still playing but all I was focus on was his lips and his eyes , I bit lip and I saw his eyes watch every movement .

He brought his face closer and then it just happened again we kissed but this time it was slow and passionate and moved myself so that I was now on his lap. He brought his hands to my butt which he squeezed and used to pull me closer . We were still kissing while all these movements were talking place. We stopped because of the need for air but this time it was different instead of been angry he was smiling which made me smile. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and said , "Good night".

I hurriedly got off him and ran to another room while leaving I heard him say "that's it" I only laughed and went to my room when I was there I closed the door and leaned against it.
I can't believe it happen again and you know what this time I'm happy and I don't regret it.

I just hope he feels the same way.