chapter 21

Rose P.O.V

"Babe, breakfast is ready" ever since I've moved in this big whole mansion , it has been like this every morning I wake up before him and get breakfast ready but I have no problem with that since I'm doing it for someone I care about.

We haven't used the l word yet since it has only been three months and just the other day we finally did it has a couple I mean we finally had sex it was the best experience I've ever had I don't know why I was waiting so long but I guess all good things come to those who wait.

And believe me it was good, I'm actually remembering it right now.

Flashback

We just finished our dinner which was amazing and very romantic with a lot a candles we were driving home where he placed is on my thighs , it might have not been a big deal but it was nerve wrecking  for me he slowly raised his hands up to my inner thighs I took a deep breath.

Because I was feeling somethings that I've never felt before, my stomach felt like it was tightening up and was ready for some kind of release , my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would  jump right out of my chest.

He looked at me for a quick second and smirked, seriously while I'm here stressing he's over there enjoying what he's doing to me.

We were finally home, I wanted to use the bathroom because I thought my period came , because I felt a little moisture between my thighs but when I checked it there was no blood. Strange but I just got out of the bathroom.

I still had on my dress and I couldn't get the zipper down so I called Shawn for some help, he slowly unzip the dress but he did something he never did before he ran his over my back and then he swiftly turned me around, he started kissing me which I kissed back but it was a steamy kiss he was grabbing my ass and running his hands all over my body.

He picked me up while still kissing me and placed me on the bed, where we finally stopped for some air, he started to suck my neck then to my belly and then up again back to my lips , I slowly raised his shirt over his head and start to suck on his neck where he groaned.

He took that has an oppourtunity to unclip my bra, I was a little nervous to see how he would react, I have a little insecurity about my body but Shawn slowly took those insecurities away by telling me how beautiful I am.

"Your beautiful" he said while sucking my breast, I couldn't talk because if I did it would come out as a moan. He bit my nipple a little which made me moan he looked at me and smirked.

He got up and took his underwear off  and must I tell you my eyes nearly popped out, big was an understatement he was enormous.

He smirked and started to slide my panties off , he let out a groan after seeing my vagina he positioned himself right at my entrance.

"This is gonna hurt but it will subside" he pushed in really fast, he was right it did hurt I was actually crying he kissed my tears and stayed still for a few seconds he started to move slowly and then the pain started to subside and then turned to pleasure.

My moans filled the room, he pushed harder and faster each time but it wasn't enough.
"Faster faster" I started shouting , he did and it felt amazing.

"I'm coming" I said and I did with the longest moan my body started to shake he later came after me with an animalistic growl after we both rode out our released he pulled out and dropped right beside me on the bed.

"That was amazing" I stated he smiled.
"Babe your really tight , your vagina was just tightening around my dick , it's the best feeling in the world, just thinking about it makes me stand up" he said looking into my eyes.

And after his little confession we did it again. I was so sore in the morning but I didn't care. I did it with someone I cared about and think that Is going to be in my future and it meant the whole world to me.

End of flashback

"I'm up" he said hugging me from the back and kissing me on the cheek.

He took his plate and started eating but he had to do something very mischevious he took the whipped cream and sprayed it all over my chest. He was smiling from ear to ear, I gave him this glare.

"You better clean it up" I said.
"No problem" he got up and picked me up off the chair and took us to our bedroom.

We all knew what happened after.

Please share, comment and follow my page I love you guys and thank you for supporting me😚❤❤