Chapter 10

Rodriguez P.O.V

Today is the day that we are leaving Paris and going back to New York it has been two days since that incident happened we haven't communicated since I sometime catch rose looking at me and quickly turns her head when she sees that I'm looking at her . When I complimented rose that she looked cute i guess my emotions controlled me so I let it take over and that led to the kiss.

It was the most electrifying kiss I've felt in months she's such a great kisser but I know its wrong to be kissing your assistant like that but it was all in the moment and I couldn't control myself around her .

Finally home sweet home, the jet have finally landed rose got out after me we got in the car , where we are headed straight to the company.
The driver pulled up to our destination where rose got out hurriedly and ran straight in must wanting to catch up with friends.

I headed straight to my office where I found Mindy in my chair.
"Baby your home" she practically ran to me with open arms which I dodged and went to take my seat at my desk.

She was a little embarrassed but masked it with a smile she came over sat on my lap and started to kiss on me normally I would do the same but I could only think about rose.

The door opened and there was rose shocked and mad.

Rose P.O.V

I was so happy to be back and to  catch up with Elizabeth we started to talk about the trip and how it went but I skipped out the part about the kiss because she would literally freak out she told me how the company was doing while we were gone and also that Carl was here every lunch time to pick up scarlet.

Am I a match maker or what I hope they make each other happy, who I'm i kidding we all know that Carl only want scarlet for sex and scarlet only want Carl for money so I guess they both have something in common they each want something from each other.

Elizabeth gave me some papers to take to Shawn so I was on my way headed up there and has soon has I stepped in saw the other booty call what her name again Mindy all over boss man but he doesn't look too interested I was a little shock but mostly angry because this was the man kissing me two days ago and now he has this girl in his lap.

" umm what's your name again" by this time Mindy was standing and Shawn a little frightened that I didn't leave , I'm no longer the girl he met on the first day I've grown since then.

"Mindy" she said sounding a little upset.

"Candy don't you have work to do" Shawn chuckled while Mindy standed there looking angry.
"Its mindy"
"And I don't give a damn your paid to do your job not to sit around and kiss up on the boss" she did this wink at Shawn while leaving girls like that makes me sick.

"So Elizabeth wanted me to give you this" he looked at it and nodded.
I was about to leave when he stopped me.
"Rose about the kiss_ _" I stopped him before he could even finish
"You don't have to worry about it , it meant nothing we will just go on with our lives like nothing happened" he looked taken back but he masked it with a no expression face.

I left his office feeling bad for what i said because it actually meant something but it's better not to get involved.

"I wished I never said that it meant nothing" but many things happen for a reason.

I know this chapter is short but I hope you guys like it , love you❤😙😗