Chapter 29 (wedding day)

Rose P.O.V

One month later

I can't believe I'm getting married today who would think that me rose brown is actually getting married , it's amazing but a little nerve wracking I told Shawn to push it little farther down but he wouldn't budge, saying that if he waits no longer to marry me he will literally cut his penis off and I really don't want that to go to waste.

Right now I'm surrounded by hair stylist, make up artiste and a nail tech.
Since I don't have a father to walk me down the aisle I decided to walk down the aisle by myself Shawn's father offered but I said no if it's not my father walking me down the aisle I don't want nobody else to.

I made Elizabeth my maid of honour, she's my best friend and the closest person I have to call sister, I made three of Shawn's cousin the bride's maids and Shawn picked Carl to be his best man.

Carl actually called Shawn a few weeks ago and told him that he heard that he was getting married and he's happy for him, they talked it out over lunch and decided to put there beef behind them for old time sake and since Carl has been with Shawn for a long time he decided to make him the best man.

"The dresses are here" I heard Elizabeth shout, every bride's maid took up there dress to go get ready. I was so excited to put on my dress since ive only tried it on once.

It was a strapless dress that showed off my cleavage made tight around the waist to show my curves and a lot of diamonds all around the dress it was white but the ending of the dress was red.

Once my nails was finally done and dry, I got into a room, that had a big mirror to see how I looked while putting on my dress. Elizabeth came in to help me so did one of my bride's maid.

When we finally got the dress on and set it properly they got the heels and placed on my feet I walked back to the mirror to see how I look and I was shocked to see how beautiful I was. Everything played there part I was turning and twisting to see the back and wasn't that gorgeous.

"Girl you look beautiful" Elizabeth said
"Thank you,  I know I haven't told you this but I love you and I'm really happy that I met you and got to be your bestfriend" I said to her.
"Girl stop it mine you make me cry, I love you too and I'm happy that I was the receptionist at that time because if in wasn't I would miss up on a great opportunity to be your friend" she stated i smiled and then we hugged for about two minutes.

"Ok now let's go wow your man" she said and I laughed.

All the bride's maids were on cue and ready to go up and to take there place, the music started and Elizabeth led of first, followed by the others.

Then it was my turn the song by demi lovato 'tell me you love me ' came on and it was now my cue, when I started walking down the aisle everybody stand and started doing the see sound when I made it in front of the priest I turned around and saw Shawn smiling I smiled back knowing that this is it.

   Shawn's P.O.V

All the men were getting ready while me and my dad was in a different room getting ready together, I placed on my tux with my red tie and next my white pants and then my shoes , I loved how rose mixed these two colors it must be because her birthday is valentines.

I was so nervous not to be in front of everyone but to see rose I never got a peek of the dress or her in it but I know whatever rose has on it will look stunning on her.

My dad had on his full suit already and was just waiting on me. I was finally done and ready to go I looked in the mirror and smirked, I can't believe I'm getting married and to the most beautiful woman in the whole world.
My dad came behind me and pat me on the back. He got out of the room probably to see if everyone else is ready.

My dad came back to tell me that everyone is ready and ready to go up the aisle.

Carl went first since he's the best man, followed by the others. Then I went up the aisle many people were looking and smiling.

I stood there waiting to see my bride, I saw that it was her bride's maid cue to walk , I saw Elizabeth come in first followed by my cousins.

Then I heard the demi lovato came on and I knew it was time for my beautiful bride to walk up the aisle, I saw her come in and I swear to god I just want to rip off that dress off of her it showed all her curves beautifully and her cleavage was showing I knew that many men were watching her but suck it losers I got her.

She finally was in front of me where I smiled which she returned with a smile.

The priest started talking.
"We are gathered here today to join Mr. Rodriguez and miss brown"

Before he continued I told him to just skip to the vows which made rose give me a glare.

"Now to the vows Ms. Rose you first." The priest said.

"When I first met you I was a little scared to talk to you since you were so unapproachable but all that changed when I started to get to know you better and who you actually are, I found that you were a great person to talk to and a person who actually listened you thought me not to listen what people say about me because there will always be haters in the world and for that I say thank you and I really love you" she said smiling.

The priest told me that it was my time.

"Rose the day I met you I found you very attractive but I didn't want to get too attached to you but I couldn't ignore your beauty for too long, when you smile rose it makes my old world feel lighter when you laugh it's like music to my ears, I enjoy every moment I share with you everyday, you came into my life and changed me, I started to smile more and laugh more after my mother's death I hated smiling but you managed to make me smile again and i love you for it, your my queen, my sunshine and my rose." I said which made a tear slip from her eye.

The priest went on to say any objections, there were no objections and that I was happy for.

We placed our rings on each other's hand and then the priest say.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." He didn't had to tell me twice I pulled her by the waist and kissed her.

The room erupted into cheers rose and I smiled at each other and walked down the aisle hand in hand.

We arranged for a reception but me and rose won't be attending because we wanted to get straight to our honey moon.

Rose threw her bouquet before leaving and Elizabeth caught it she jumped up and was laughing while the other girls just walk away.

Before leaving I told my dad good bye he hugged me and told me how proud he was and how much mom would be happy if she were here.

Me and rose got in the car and drove off but not before Elizabeth stopped us and told us to go make some babies.

We laughed and went on our way I can't believe I'm married it such an amazing feeling, I looked at rose and said.

"We did it"

I hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to comment and follow my page❤😙