Chapter 5

2  Month later

It has been two months since have been working for the company and my friendship with Elizabeth has grown dramatically we even refer to ourselves has bestie right now .

Boss man had grown on me a little he no longer shouts at me but that doesn't mean he's still not angry most of the time but I'm used to it now I know its bad for someone to get used to someone been angry with them most of the time but so what it only pushes me to work harder and get it right the next time . 

"Rose in my office now" he calls me by my first name now because apparently "Ms. Brown" is a really long word but I can't call him by his first name because he's still my boss oh his first name his Shawn I call him that just to get him angry sometimes.

"Yes shawn" he looked up immediately and walked right in front of me He grabbed me by the waist and said "What did I say about calling me by my first name."
"Ummm ummm not to call you by your first name" I said in an almost inaudible voice , his gripped tighten so hard that I know its gonna leave a bruise he saw that it was hurting and let go.
"Don't let it happen again" He said , oh trust me it will never happen again
"Sit down" I took my normal chair right in front his desk and got settled.
" So I  brought you here to tell you that my dad has put together a trip for the both of us to go to Paris for a week to do a few meetings.
"Paris, really!!! Omg I can't wait to tell elizabeth, I've never been to Paris before I always wanted to go though I can't wait , umm sir when do we leave "
"Toninght" I nodded that will give me enough time to start packing.
"Well get packing , and bring swim wear" I nodded I'm a little insecure about my body and I literally hate swim wear but luckily I have about 4 pair I don't really look bad but it's the thing about showing so much skin.

  5 hours later

I've been packing for like 5 hours no stop I told Elizabeth about the trip and she was really jealous I told her that I would bring back something for her she just sighed and said "fine"

Sir called me about 30 minutes ago to get ready because he's almost at my apartment and is ready to take me to the airport I put on some jeans pants and an oversized sweater.

In about 10 minutes time I heard a honk honk I knew he was here so I grabbed my suitcase and my bag and went down to his car there he got out and help me lift my bags into the trunk we both got into the car and he drove off.

Must I say he looks breathtaking in his black jeans and a colourful t-shirt to match, he looks great in casual clothing  the ride to the airport was silent when we got there I notice he just entered and went to a parking spot where this jet was close by , he got out took out my bags and called someone to put it into the jet.

Wait what is own private jet , I was so excited that I forgot I was 24 and ran to the jet I heard a chuckle behind me but was too excited to look back I went in and I almost fainted of how beautiful the interior was red mixed with gold now this man has taste, someone cleared there throat behind so I got into a seat and muttered a quick sorry I buckled up waiting for the jet to take off it took off so smoothly.

After the pilot said it was safe to take off all seat belt I took off mine and looked out the window.

"Paris here we come" finally after all these years I'm going to paris.