chapter 23

Shawn P.O.V

I was finally home but I didn't see any sight of rose. I called her about 5 times and didn't get an answer , so I went to our bedroom I thought she was asleep because of her headache but when I opened the door the room was empty no sign of rose I started to get worried so I ran to the bathroom but she wasn't there so I checked in the closet , I was hoping that she was in there.

I saw something that I didn't want to see, all of rose clothes, shoes everything was gone but she left some clothes I recognized all of them they were the one that I bought for her.
Why would rose just leave like that? I went to sit on the bed because I felt like I was about to faint.

I laid back on the bed to ease my mind thinking of why she would leave, I'm trying really hard right now not to tear everything in this room apart.
I got up feeling frustrated, but in the corner of my eye I saw a paper , I took it up and saw that it was a letter.

  Dear Shawn,

I didn't know that It would have to end like this, in the back of my mind I'm asking myself why would you do this to me? I did every thing that a good girlfriend would do , I was there for you when you needed it the most, no matter how many times you would shout at me for no reason because of jealousy I would still stick by you, through thick and thin ,I thought that this would last forever but I guess not, I hope you enjoy your life without me. Oh I hope that you and Mindy are happy.
                                           Your beloved,
                                            Rose

"No this can't be happening", I said angrily , I started pulling at my hair I saw a picture of me and rose together on the table beside the bed. I took it up and for the first time since my mother's death I started to cry I slid down to the floor screaming and crying i saw this lamp on the table and I threw it straight across the room. After about 10 minutes I got up took my phone up and tried calling rose I did it over and over again till I knew that she was never gonna answer.

The idea clicked in my head that
Probably she went back to her old apartment so I got my keys and raced down the stairs.

While driving to rose apartment I had to try really hard to stay focus.
I was finally at her apartment where I started to bang down the door and yelling her name.
"Hey she's not here" I heard someone say when I turned around I saw this old man.
"Are you sure" I asked him wanting to make sure because If she's in there I would stay up all night just yelling her name and banging down this freaking door.
"I'm positive, I haven't seen her since three months now heard that she got with this CEO" I nodded and left.

I felt awful so I went to this bar I know that you should drink yourself in sorrow but I don't know what else to do , my girlfriend left me and I don't have a clue where she is.

"Give me 5 shots of tequila" I told the bartender she nodded and in a few seconds she started to pass them to me, I took all of them in a flash I paid for what i ordered and left the bar, I was a little tipsy but I could still drive myself home.

When I got there it didn't feel like home it felt empty and way too quiet it's only been one night without rose and I'm missing her already and she's saying it's over, there's no way in hell I'm going to let a girl like rose leave me and disappear out of my life just like that , I have to find and fast before it's too late, so I called this private detective gave him all the information he needed and he's on the case right now.

I went up to the bedroom feeling sad and defeated I am actually dragging myself up the stairs , I don't even want to sleep right now I want to be out there finding rose but I'm afraid that if I do find her that she will just break up with me again and that will only just break me even more than I'm already broken.

I got to the bedroom and just took off my pants I was too devastated to change into my night wear .

When I finally laid on the bed it only made it worse usually I would have rose in my arms, smelling her hair and kissing her neck which she would giggle because that's her tickle spot but now my arms are empty and there's no one beside me.

I can't believe she just left and only gave me a letter. That's so not rose she wouldn't just leave a letter she would try to talk it through or be angry either way she would stick around for an explanation what ever happened must be really terrible.

"What have I done" I said in a whisper.