chapter 20

Shawn P.O.V ( still RODRIGUEZ)

I was a little upset yesterday, because rose didn't tell me that she was going to have lunch with andrew , I knew that in his mind it was a date but rose is to kind and a little naive to see that.

Who would just want to go to lunch with rose , she's beautiful, smart caring and kind , she hates hurting someone feelings by saying no , even if she wants to say no she wouldn't.

While rose went to lunch I went to a meeting afterwards,  it was a little weird talking to Carl after turning him down to invest in his company.

We said our usually greeting but then there was awkward silence it's like we were playing a competition on who talks first and you know me I hate losing especially to Carl,  we were pretty competitive when we were younger but I would be the one to win most of the time.

"Why couldn't you just invest in my company I thought we were friends" seriously he's putting friendship into this , he knows I don't mix friendship with business.
" You know when it comes on to business friendship is no longer on the picture, if I did it like that I would be broke" you could see him getting more and more angry but I am not frightened by his dreadful eyes and his folded fist.

Because even him knows I can take him with an ease we've fight each other many times while growing up and I would usually win , I would also help him in fights when I see that he couldn't take that person.
" Why are you getting so angry Carl we are both adults here no need to pop your eyes out at me" I said smiling but he was far away from the humour.

" You wanna know why?? Because my friend didn't help me when I needed a helping hand and now my company is failing and is at the brink of destruction." He's really blaming me for his companies failure , maybe if he would just stop spending all his money on women he could have used that money to build up his company and he wouldn't have needed my help in the first place.

"Don't you there blame me for your companies failure, I told you from day one to stop spending all your money on women but all you did was laugh, but look at you now you look like your gonna blow because your stressed and your angry but that doesn't give you the right to blame this on me, the sad truth about this is when your out of money and have no company I can bet you that none of those women will stick at your side, you know it's funny actually you think your the one using them but there the ones actually using you" after I was finish with my speech I got up and was about to leave but not before saying one last thing.

"You've changed Carl your not the man I used to know you actually loved working instead of sleeping around with women, I just wish you a good luck in your business and hopefully you can change back to the man I used to know and save your company before it's too late" with that I left.

I was a little sad leaving my friend like  that but he needs to fix this on his own and prove that he's still the man i know.

I told rose to come to my office after the day has ended , it's almost time to go home when I saw my queen popped her head through the door, she saw me and enter the room then closed the door.
"You wanted to speak to me handsome" she said smiling , i took her hand and kissed it.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to move in with me since our relationship has gone this far I thought it was time to take the other step" I said feeling nervous. She was taking a longer time to answer which made me even more nervous.

"Of course I would move in with you, I wouldn't have it any other way" she said standing up and smiling she kissed me on the cheeks and gave me a peck on the lips.

I looked into her eyes and I saw that this Is all I need.

My queen by my side at all times and I can get through anything.