Chapter 11

Rodriguez P.O.V

When she said the kiss meant nothing it almost broke me I've never felt this way in my entire life.

Me Shawn Rodriguez is hurt by a girl, no this can't be happening, I think it's because she saw Mindy in my office, it must be, when I saw rose at the door I was shocked and a little nervous.

Why?? I was kissing the girl two days ago I thought she would start cursing me out and all those things but she only handed me those documents and left with saying the kiss meant nothing.

"Mr. Rodriguez, did you hear what I said" I was in this business meeting and apparently because of thinking about rose I heard nothing what they were saying.

"can you repeat please" this is so unlike me, I'm always focus in my meetings and never miss a single word, I can't let this girl have an impact on me, no way the kiss meant nothing and it was just a stupid kiss.

"Well sir we were saying that if we transfer a maximum of $2,000,000 to Carl's company so that it can be more secured we would get a profit of $200,000 each month and it would be a win for your company"

"It would be a win in the long run but imagine if I put money elsewhere let's just say a bigger and better company, no offense Carl, but if I do this my profit would be what $500,000 per month so if you multiply that by a year I would be getting a $6,000,000 profit so tell me which would be a better win" the whole room went silent because they knew that this stupid presentation is just a waste of my time, I know Carl Is my friend but he needs start putting time in his company instead of spending all his time on these whores he calls women.

And maybe if he did that I would invest my money in his company.

"You see gentlemen this is why my company is not failing because I don't just agree to what you guys are saying I look at the bigger and better possibilities" they all look defeated and a little stressed, I really don't care because they already knew what was going to happen the second they asked for my investment.

I don't always say no but I just wished that they would at least more time on there presentation and how this proposition would enhance my business.

"Gentlemen, next time don't waste my time" I just left the room , well that was such a waste of energy.

I saw rose walking my direction but not before that idiot Andrew who I think works in the junior department stopped her and started to flirt she was smiling and actually blushing. Seriously what does he have that I don't, I'm way better looking and obviously I'm a billionaire. Well I guess that doesn't excites rose , she probably just wants love which I can't give her.

"I knew it" My father stated I wonder what he's talking about.
"You like her"
"Who??" I asked playing dumb.
"Oh don't play dumb with me you like rose , I knew she would grow on you, who could not fall for that beauty"
"Dad you don't know what your talking about" I said , leaving his side and going to my office which I know he's going to come in any second now.

"You kissed her didn't you" I knew he would come but how did he know that I kissed her, I was about to ask him but he started talking.

"No need to ask how I know , I just know , it was the same thing that happened to me and your mother she was my assistant and I was her boss I was a little rough on her at first but then she grew on me and I went soft that beautiful smile and caramel skin that she had was enough for a man to fall for her and it all lead to kiss which we were shy to talk about , I told her it meant nothing but obviously it meant something, so why did you tell her that it meant nothing"

How I'm i going to tell my father that she was the one that said it meant nothing.

"Oh no , she was the one that said it meant nothing" you know my dad is very smart it's very hard to get anything pass him.
"Yeah she said that but I don't care and I would really like it if you left this topic alone and would kindly leave my office so I can do my work in peace"

He only put his hands in the air then got up and started walking to the door but not before saying.

"Just don't give up on her" then he left.

A choo , A choo . I can't believe that I'm sneezing right now I thought it would go away.
"Bless you" i heard someone say when I disposed of the tissue and looked up I saw rose smiling.

"Its so cute to hear your sneeze" seriously she's gonna act like nothing happened.

"If you don't have anything to give me just get out." Her smile dropped and I saw a little hurt in her eyes I really don't care because she didn't when she told me that the kiss meant nothing.

"Here you go this is the contract you need to sign and you have a meeting at 5:00 clock today with Ms. Henry" she said while handing me the document.
Why is she still standing here.

"Anything else" I said showing my annoyance.
"No ,but here I always have these on me take two now and two when your going to bed and you'll feel a little better" she handed me a pack with some pills and then she left.

"I wonder why she even cares" she's probably pretending