Chapter 18

Rodriguez P.O.V

It has been a month now since me and rose has been a couple. I can't believe it only has been a month, the way that we are spending time with each other it feels way longer we practically do everything with each other and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The other when rose was out for lunch , guess who showed up, the famous scarlet I don't know why she even came.

  Flashback

"Hey babe I'm gonna go out for lunch you wanna join" my beautiful rose asked, she's so caring , she literally asks if I'm going for lunch every lunch hour. But usually I would say yes, but this time I had a lot a documents to sign so I skipped it to finish the work in time so that I could have some alone time with rose tonight, it might have been a month but we still haven't been intimate yet.

Rose told me that she was a virgin, which made me so happy because I'm the only man whose going to know how my woman feels and I can't wait to find out, but I want it to be special for a special occasion.

Anyway, before leaving she gave me a kiss on the cheek and scolded me like a child to actually eat something and not to overwork myself which I don't plan on doing but if it means getting more alone time with rose, I'm willing to put in the extra hours.

While working I heard a knock on my door I told the person to come in but then I smelled the familiar perfume, and I just knew who it was.

" scarlet why are you in my office moreover in my building shouldn't you be serving someone probably a tequila right now"  I looked up and saw her shocked expression mixed with shame.
She should be, you leave your job at a big company to be a bartender how does that even make sense.

She looked dishelved and worried her clothes were not fit right to her body meaning that she has gotten real skinny, I guess her new job has been treating her great, note my sarcasm.
She took a seat in front of my desk and started playing with her fingers, I leaned back in my chair watching her, is she going to talk or,

"I'm sorry for ummm ummm, barging in on you like this but I really need to ask you a favour,  is it ok if I got back my old job I know its a long shot but I promise to work harder" is she serious right now , I'm not even the one that fired her she quit without saying why, and she just expects to come in and get back her job back.

Which I've already filled with someone better and more capable of doing my work.
" You are right about the long shot because there is no way in hell your gonna get a job here in my company ever again" by the end of my statement, she standed up and walked in front of me bent over and said in the most disgusting and slutyy voice .

"Come on baby It will be just like old times you giving it to me right on this desk" is she crazy .
I heard someone cleared there throat and there was rose.
"You need to leave" she said, but scarlet only laughed.

"Whose gonna make me" did she just challenged rose, I wouldn't do that missy because this girl loves a challenge.
I only heard a ok and the next thing I saw was scarlet hair been pulled and rose was just dragging her out of the office by her hair scarlet was screamingI wanted to tell rose to calm down but I'm in enough trouble already.

She literally threw her out the door and stated that,
"Never mess with a Jamaican woman because then your ass will be whopped and that's a warning" yeah that's my Jamaican woman fierce and sexy at the same time. People were looking at scarlet and laughing , I felt a little sorry for her but she deserved it don't challenge my lady.

I saw rose shut the door to my office and I knew what I was in store for, probably I should beg that wouldn't work, come on brain can't you think of something.

"Your next" she said while coming over to my desk I quickly stand just to make sure I get a fear chance to probably run through that door.

"Baby" I said trying to sweet talk her.
"Don't  baby me, why was she here" she said coming closer while I stepped back.
"Alright I can explain , she wanted her job back which I said no" she looked at me,probably analyzing if I'm telling the truth, she finally nodded after about a minute , oh thank God I can finally breathe again.

"Fine I believe you but the next time I see her all up in your face again like that and your not doing anything about it , I'm leaving your ass" she said turning around to take up her purse, I took the opportunity to hold her from behind she straightened up and finally relaxed in my arms.

"Baby you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you" I said to her.
" I know but I hate seeing her so close to you" she said with venom in her voice, I kissed her on her cheek to show her that she has nothing to worry about.

She left to her office but not before saying.
"I heard what she said about you taking her on that desk, you need to replace that"  she said and then left.

End of flashback

That day was both funny and terrifying,  I immediately changed the desk which made rose happy and I plan on making new memories on this desk.

If you know what I mean, rose you got a caveman for a man.