chapter 25

Rose P.O.V

I was in my robe when I heard a knock at the door I opened it and was shocked to see Shawn and his dad I was angry to know that Elizabeth brought them here but she explained why they were here and why it's very important that I watched this video.

"Seriously I have to see the man that I trusted kiss Mindy again" I spat at Shawn, he looked sad, I was kinda sad that I was behaving like this towards him but serves him right for cheating on me.

"Just watch the video" he said with a pleading voice.
"Fine" I said with boredom

I got up and placed the disk in the DVD and I just know that Shawn's eyes was all over my ass. I took my seat where the video started playing.

I saw where I pushed my head through his office door and where that bitch Mindy looked at me and kissed Shawn but I left before I could see Shawn push her off and she left the office.

I was in shock for a while everyone was waiting eagerly for me to say something.
"You didn't cheat on me" I said
He ran to my side.
"I would never baby I love you too much" oh my God he used the l word.

"Can you guys give us a minute" I asked Elizabeth and Mr. Rodriguez they nodded and left the room.

"I'm sorry that I left without asking you what happened, God I feel so bad that I put you through so much" he shook is head and smiled.
"And I love you too" I said he smiled and kissed me.

Oh this kiss was urgent , it was all mixed with love and the way how we missed each other I wrapped my hands around his neck where he lift me up and squeezed my ass. We were out of breath so we stopped.

We were breathing really heavy , we placed our foreheads together where he slowly put me down.
"I missed you" he said
"I missed you too" I stated he smiled and gave me a peck.

"Ready to go home" he asked.
"Yeah, I'm ready" I said , he helped me pack my stuff I went to the bathroom and changed into a dress.

We got in his car and drove off, Mr.rodriguez and Elizabeth decided to take a taxi seeing that we need some alone time. Shawn used his other hand which he was not using to steer to hold my hand he looked at me for a quick second and smiled.

I can't believe I'm going home.

What I can't believe is that we actually said the l word.
When he said it my heart jumped up and down and there was butterflies in my stomach. People take love for granted , some people don't know what love is they just say it but me, no I say it because I mean it , I believe love is a place where you feel safe, it takes you through the disasters, all the storms that you face love is there to protect you and shield you from all the bad things that can happen, I believe love is home.

And Shawn's my home the place that I will always go to feel safe even if I don't want to I will always go back to Shawn because that's what love do it controls you, it makes you want to ignore all the bad times and focus on the good times when you love a person it's scary and exciting.

Why it's scary, because you know whatever you do you will always will want to come back to that person it blinds you from all the negatives to focus on the positives.

Why it's exciting, because of the times you know you will have all the movie nights , stories and secrets that you will share, the late nights staying up and talking about literally nothing. Saying stupid things that you don't mean, the little fights you will have about who is better at this and even though you know that the other person is better you still want to be the one that's better.
That's why love is exciting it opens you up to all the possibilities and all the things that you have been missing.

We were finally at the house I got out and opened the front door to the house I got in and was looking around like crazy, I felt someone lace there hands around my waist, I smiled knowing who it was he kissed my cheeks and led me up to the bedroom.

I looked around and laughed.
"I'm finally home" I screamed, Shawn just laughed , I dropped on the bed and laid there Shawn got on too and laid with me.

I miss this.

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to follow, share and comment, I love you guys😙😚❤