Chapter 15

Rose P.O.V

Since he wanted to know so much about my sister I decided to take him back to my apartment , we are actually on our way there now .

He's excited to see the pictures and a lot more excited to see my apartment, he's being bugging me from this morning to show him some pictures to see if we are identical which I already told him that we are not.

We pulled up into the parking lot and headed up the stairs to my apartment. I opened the door where he went in and started looking around.

While he was looking around I was searching for the album where all our pictures of us growing up was stored after digging and searching for about 20 minutes I finally found it.

"Find it" I shouted, he came out from the kitchen and tried to grab the book from me which I swapped away from his hands and sat down on the couch he groaned and sat down also.
"Ok so there are some ugly pictures in this thing so don't judge me"

I opened it up to the first page which made him laugh, he started to make fun that my forehead was really huge when I was a baby, it's still pretty huge one of the parts of my body I hate.

After about 15 minutes we were just skipping through when he stopped my hand and said
"Hold on" he removed my hand and looked at the picture and smiled, it was me and my sister at our high school graduation , I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

"That's us at our high school graduation" he nodded.
We finally moved on from that picture and to the next one which was with the both of us with our parents.
I miss them so much they don't even know I ran my hand over the picture and smiled a single tear dropped from my eyes which I swiftly wiped away.

Shawn saw it and pulled me closer to his chest.
"I miss them" I said in a whisper.
"I know you do princess but just remember there right here with you now" I nodded and got closer to feel more of his warmth we stayed like that for 10 minutes when we both decided it was time to go.

I grabbed a few more clothes and left , we stopped at Popeyes to get something to eat since I was not in the mood to cook. He also took a stop by the company to see how it was doing,  everything was fine it looked like his dad was taking care of business after all.

We got back to his house where started to play board games and watch some movies. Who would think that the same hostile boss that I met at work which was not nice to me would be  right here right now playing board games with me and also watching movies life is real funny.

We even made out which consist of a lot of breathing and kissing which was the best part he also gave me a love mark which I got to hide because I don't want Elizabeth to see it when I get back to work , she's gonna be asking a lot of questions which I can't answer.

Me and Shawn said our goodnight after our little session and then I got a call from Elizabeth where she told me all the gossip that has been going on since I was not there.
Apparently Carl left Mindy and went on to someone different but not someone in our company, I knew Carl was a player those girls were really stupid to think that it would last forever. We all knew it wouldn't last I mean everyone in the company knew.

And she also told me that scarlet quit the job to work at this bar called ' night queen' the name is a little bit sketchy but who cares I just couldn't believe that she left the company, well that means less whore in the company and also people who chooses not to work and just be collecting a cheque each month.

After our conversation ended I slowly drifted to sleep thinking of Shawn.