Chapter 7

It took a lot of strength to get me out of that tub it was so relaxing I wrapped the towel around me and skipped to my closet where I chose a crop top and a shorts Paris is actually warm and really don't want to die of heat.

It took me a lot of turns to find my way back to the kitchen but I did there I saw that greta took the time out to get all the ingredients I need to make the pancakes along with a lot of eggs.

I started to make the pancake batter while the pot was heating up I dropped 2 pieces of butter and used a fork to help it melt around the pan I poured some of the batter in to the pan , I moved on to my eggs I cracked two eggs into the frying pan to let it start frying.
"Where's greata" this husky voice asked that literally made me jump .
"You startled me " he just did this thing with his eyebrows which shows that he doesn't care.
"I don't know I told I was going to make my own breakfast so she must have went on to another task" I said while turning my pancakes and only looking back once to actually look at him, being the nice girl I am I decided to ask him if he wants any.

"Would you like some??" He only nodded and took a sat on one of his kitchen chairs while typing away on his computers I saw him take a quick glance of what I have on and started back on his typing . I was finally finish with breakfast so I began to set the plates while searching the fridge I found  whipped cream
"Do you want any whipped cream on yours"
"No thanks" so more for me then I put a small amount on the top of my pancakes got the orange juice and poured two glasses.
"Here you go" I said he put away his computer and began eating he took the first bite and literally moaned
I giggled " that good"
"Well they are and sorry for my behaviour it just reminds me of my mother pancakes" aww that so cute
"So where's your mom now that she can't make you her famous pancakes" i say smiling , he looked taking back by my question and a little sad , I know that face that's the face when someone ask me if I have any brothers or sisters , oh no
"She's in heaven" why did I have to ask him that stupid question now he's going to hate me more than how he hates me already , "I'm so sorry about your mother I didn't mean to_ _"
"When your finish take some rest because tomorrow will be when all the meetings start and I don't want you unprepared"

He took up his computer and left , I knew he would hate me for asking that question , he didn't even finish his breakfast . I did the dishes and was on my way to my room when I saw Shawn looking at the sunset, I really didn't mean to upset him,
"I'm sorry Shawn" I said in a whisper and headed to my room.

Rodriguez P.O.V

I was looking for greta to make me some breakfast but I smelled a sweet smell coming from the kitchen it smells just like my mom's cooking .
Oh I miss my mom I still wish everyday that she was here, you can't change the past but you can make a great future

I headed down to see who was cooking because I know the smell of greta cooking and that's not her cooking when got there I saw rose in this crop top and shorts which fits her body perfectly all the curves was coming out and it just made me aroused.

No I can't be thinking about my assistant like this .
"Where's greta" I saw her jump
"You startled me" I didn't want her to think I care so I did this thing with my eyebrows,  she answered telling me that she told greta that she was going to make breakfast.

She asked me if I wanted any, well I wanted to taste her cooking and I was a little hungry so i just nodded.

I started to do some work on my computer but I had to take a quick peek at her outfit again
Damn she's really sexy and that skin his amazing. She gave me my plate and a glass of orange juice I took a bite and I had to moan it's just like my mom's cooking she giggled because of how I acted .

But then she asked me a question that took me a back I told her the answer but before she could finish her sorry statement I ignored it by telling her to get prepared for the meetings tomorrow.

I left feeling a little sad that she was going to show sympathy but I totally ignored it I hate it when people show sympathy and tell me that they know what I'm going through they don't know anything there's not one day that goes by that I am not reminded that my mom is no longer here.

So anytime I feel this way I look at the sunset it reminds me of her and that I'm not alone in this world. I was ready to get some rest so I took one last look at the sun.

"I love you mom"