All-Seer

Category: Advanced Magical Creature

Commonality: Extremely Rare

Hazard Level: NONE

Descriptors: Cosmic Owl; Barn Owl, Horned Owl, and White-faced variants are most common

Magical Nature: Undefined

Typical Geography: Anywhere

Equally as rare as the Dusker, though more confirmed, the All-Seer is a fascinating creature. These owls are sentient; they understand any language, speak them all, and know almost everything. If they somehow do not know, they can find out.

The All-Seer is regarded as sacred in almost every culture around the world due to its purpose; to answer any one question with absolute truth. Should one encounter an All-Seer, it is important to have a question ready, as they do not wait long. When the person asks the question, the All-Seer will spin its head. When it looks upon the asker once more, it will either give them the answer, or promise to return when it has one. No question has ever gone unanswered.

The first attempt at capturing one ended in the All-Seer fading into the air, then reappearing in the sky. Subsequent attempts ended the same way. These beings cannot be tamed or mastered, nor should they be. Infinite knowledge is a power few could hope to handle.

While no one knows WHY they show up where they do, many believe that they come to individuals with the potential to change the world.