Seekers of Creation

The Seekers of Creation are nearly opposite to the Covenant, and are morally opposed to all that they do. While the Covenant seeks the Pact-Maker, a classically evil entity, the goal of the Seekers of Creation is to locate the great beasts; the Leviathan, Behemoth, and Yuch; and obtain their fragments of creation that are said to be capable of granting one undefined spell of any power (at least any conceivable power), possibly even stronger than the Pact-Maker. 

While this group has existed for some time, it has made no progress on actually finding any of the three beasts. Instead, they often focus their attention on All-Seers, attempting to attract them in one way or another to have a question answered. Unlike many mages, though, they do not seek to capture these majestic beings, as they hold deep respect for them.

The primary difference in the philosophies of the Covenant and Seekers is the respect for life. The Covenant holds no natural dignity or respect for life, while the Seekers find beauty and meaning in life purely for life's sake. This opposing ideology often causes clashes between the two groups, as the Covenant will create suffering and strife to attract the Pact-Maker and the Seekers will try to remedy it to attract All-Seers and possibly one of the beasts. In Hase and the Freelands, open armed conflict occurs often between the groups and their affiliates.

It is unknown what exactly most seekers wish to do with the undefined spell, should they get it, but given the nature of most members, it is generally assumed to be something good, possibly even a weapon against the Covenant. It is for this reason that the Covenant will often instigate fights with them; to distract them from their mission or kill them off to prevent hindrance to their own goals. But, in most societies, the Seekers are welcome any day, and the Covenant is hunted and killed mercilessly, giving a major upper hand to the Seekers and their admittedly much more difficult quest.