Chapter Eight

Ethan's POV

"Hey, you guys ready? Doors open at 9, and we have Anderson downstairs for security. This is a VIP Only Party tonight." Grayson said as he walked into my room.

It was Saturday Night, and we were stocked with all of the alcohol that you could need, and Emma and I were sitting in my room waiting for the party to start.

"We're ready. How many people are on the list?"

"We have 150. They're paying 20 a pop to get in, which covers us to pay Emma's cousin for the drinks."

"Perfect." I said, doing my secret handshake with Grayson.

Emma was wearing a little black dress, and I kind of matched her with a black sweater and some jeans.

We were gonna bartend together downstairs.

Emma's cousin Ryan was a bartender, and he taught us how to make a bunch of different mixed drinks, and he was our provider.

He was helping us tonight too, and it was gonna be fun.

Emma and I stood behind the bar (our basement had a bar), and we were all set.

Soon enough, a crowd of people came in, and business was rolling.

Emma and I were having a great time making drinks for people, and everyone loved the jungle juice we made prior to the party starting.

Every once in a while, I would make Emma a shot, and slide it to her, and we would take shots together.

After a while, Ryan made us leave our workspace because Emma and I were too drunk to make drinks anymore, and a few of his bartending buddies took our places.

I don't know how we found our way upstairs in my room, but Emma and I were making out with the door shut and locked.

She started to unbutton my shirt, but I didn't feel right about us doing this when we were drunk, so I stopped her.

I pulled away from her lips.

"Emma. I told you, I'm never gonna take advantage of you. Not when we're drunk like this."

"Come on. We love each other. I want some sugar from my boy."

"Emma. Kissing only."

She pressed her lips onto mine.

"Fine. But lay down so I can really kiss you."

I sat down on the bed, and her legs wrapped around my waist.

Her lips landed on mine again, and her hands traveled up and down my chest.

"I want your shirt off." She whispered, kissing under my ear.

"Emma—."

"Just your shirt. Come on."

"Okay."

She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the floor before she pressed her lips to my chest and started grinding her hips against me.

"Emma, you know what this does to me." I responded. I could feel my pants getting tighter by the second, and my forehead was getting sweatier.

"Ethan, I want you so bad." She whispered as she kept grinding against me. She was out of breath already, and then she let out a soft moan making me need her. I mean, we love each other, and we've had sex before, so why was I holding back.

"Fuck it." I said.

I stood up, Emma's legs still around my waist, and I laid her down, kissing her neck as I unbuttoned my pants.

I grabbed a condom and slipped it on after pulling my boxers away.

I pushed her dress up before I slid into her, making her call out to me, and throw her head back.

I started thrusting into her at a moderate pace, Emma asking for more as we went on.

I got faster, now pounding into her, and reaching spots that made us both feel impeccable.

I reached for her hand as I kept going, putting her palm against my heart and looking into her eyes as I pleasured her.

"Fuck, Ethan. You feel so good inside of me."

"Good, baby. I love it when you squirm for me." I said as she squeezed my shoulder.

"Let me ride you." She said.

I pulled out and flipped us over, then guiding her down onto my length, and her letting out a deep breath as she sank all the way down.

She buried her nose in my neck and moaned as I helped her bounce up and down for me.

"Emma, fuck."

"E-Ethan this feels so good." She said as she leaned her head back.

"Just like that, Emma."

"I'm c-close, Ethan."

"Let it out, baby."

She rode out her high, faint moans coming from her as I thrusted up into her, releasing myself not long after her.

We both slowed down to a stop, Emma collapsing onto my chest as we caught our breaths.

She lifted her head and kissed me on the lips before pressing her nose against mine.

"I love you, Ethan."

"I love you too, Emma. I'll never stop."

She kissed me again, and this time it was a more passionate kiss.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth as we made out, and then she pressed her lips to my neck, sucking and licking it, and leaving a little purple mark.

She slid off of me, and took my hand, pulling us to the shower.

I'll never forget that night— the first time we showered together.

We were so drunk, but the feelings I felt somehow made me sober.

We were so in love, it was crazy.

I remember washing her hair for the first time. The way she looked at me while I ran shampoo through her long brown hair.

I remember the way it felt when she scrubbed my body clean with her hands for the first time.

We went to sleep that night, me holding Emma tightly in my arms, I wanted her as close to me as possible.

I pressed my cheek against her forehead, needing to feel her skin against mine where I could.

She was just wearing my t-shirt and a pair of panties, so her bare legs felt so good against my skin.

I just had shorts on.

This whole thing was more intimate than anything I've ever experienced with anyone.

The way we held onto each other.

She was mine, and I was hers.

That was all we needed to be—each other's.

I've always told little Tenley cute stories about the girl I used to love.

About how she would hold my hand, and we would watch Disney movies together, and how beautiful she was. How much fun we had together.

Tenley knows that those stories are not about her mother, but for the sake of Tenley's happiness, I never tell her Emma's name.

What if she meets Emma someday, and it doesn't work between Emma and I?

In that case, it would break my little girl's heart to know that Emma was it.

The girl I loved.

If I ever get lucky enough to love Emma again, maybe even marry her, then I'll tell Tenley that she's the one.

I'll always love Emma. It's the truth. She's always gonna have a piece of my heart.

It all just depends on if I have a piece of her's too.