Chapter Fourteen

Emma's POV
A week later

"E-Ethan, please." I cried as he pulled his fingers away from my heat.

First he was teasing me with his tongue, and now he was teasing me with his hands.

I needed all of him, and he knew it.

It was Thursday night, and nobody was home at my house, so Ethan and I were going at it like teenagers do when they're home alone.

"Listen, Emma. Nobody's home, and there's about six different positions I plan on having you in tonight. Are you gonna be good and listen to what I say? Never mind. There's no way you can be good after what I'm going to have you do."

"F-fuck, Ethan. Please. I need you." I said, arching my back towards him.

"Hands and knees. Now."

I listened to him, and he knelt behind me before spreading my legs further apart with his hands, and pounding into me from the back.

"Fuck, Ethan." I screamed as I clenched the bedsheets in my fist. I can't even describe the way this felt.

As soon as I was close, he pulled out.

"E-Ethan." I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Against the wall. Now."

I got up from the bed, my legs shaking as I walked towards the wall.

He was following close behind, turning me around and lifting me up, so he was holding me by my thighs.

I wrapped my legs around him, and he pressed me up against the wall, slipping into my entrance, and finding my sweet spot right away.

I threw my head back and sighed with relief that he was back inside of me, and he pressed his lips to my neck and chest as he thrusted up into me.

"You like that, babygirl?"

A faint moan escaped my mouth.

"I love it, E-Ethan."

"Yeah, baby. You feel so good around me."

I buried my mouth onto his shoulder as he continually hit my good spot, and right before he sent me over the edge, he pulled out again.

He put me down, and walked over to the bed, gesturing me to follow him.

He then sat down, and told me to straddle his lap.

I obeyed, and sank down onto his length, starting to roll my hips to meet his, not being able to contain my voice at any of our movements.

Of course he pulled out again as soon as I was close.

"Turn around."

I turned the other way and sank back down onto him, and he grunted as I started grinding my hips again.

"F-fuck, Ethan. I'm close." I said a moment later.

He grunted and pulled out before he stood up and crawled back onto the bed, hovering over me.

He grabbed my leg and put it over his shoulder before he slipped back into my entrance.

He was at the perfect angle, and going the perfect speed.

"Please, Ethan." I said, needing release. I could barely take it anymore. "I need to finish."

And he pulled out, putting my leg down.

"Not yet babygirl."

He finally slipped into me for the last time, pounding into me so hard that the pleasure made me blind.