Epilogue

Emma's POV
A minute later

Ethan pecked my lips before pulling away to just look at me.

"Damn, you are so beautiful." He whispered.

I smiled and brought his lips back to mine. "I missed this." I mumbled against his lips.

He picked me up and carried me to the couch, laying me down and hovering over me.

He started kissing my neck, making me arch my back for him; don't judge. It's been awhile for me.

"Mmmm." I said as his lips reached a tender spot on my neck.

"I've been wanting you for so long." He whispered. He licked and sucked on a spot on my neck before starting to play wit the hem of my dress.

"Ethan, just so you know, it's been a while for me."

"It's okay, baby. I plan on making this last all night." He said, coming back up to kiss my lips.

And that he did.

We took it slow, mostly making out for quite a while until his fingers found my panties and tore them off an hour in.

I leaned my head back as his fingers started pumping and curling, and the stimulation was making me feel so good.

It was so good to feel him again.

Eventually I fumbled to get his belt off, then helping him to get his pants and boxers down.

He kissed my lips as he lined himself up at my entrance. Slowly pushing himself into me for the first time in six years.

It was a little painful at first, but I adjusted, and he was going slow anyway, so the pleasure rules out the pain almost immediately.

I sighed with content as he moved in and out of me at a slow pace.

He kissed my lips, then my jaw, trailing up to my ear and leaving kisses all over my neck as we kept making love.

It felt so good to finally be under him again.

We were each other's. Our hearts were each other's.

We've always been each other's, but now we're finally united again.

We did last all night.

He made me feel so good. His kisses, the sweet talk he was giving me. Calling me beautiful and telling me he loves me. Telling me how much he missed feeling me. How much he missed simply being together. Being a couple.

I told him how I felt about all of it too. How I missed the way he made me feel so good, and how much I missed the way he took care of me.

We talked through our lovemaking the whole night.

About how much we missed each other, how much we still love each other, and how glad we are to be back.

We pleasured each other everywhere. But the most important place we pleasured each other was our hearts.

At some point in the middle we took a pause and brought it to my bedroom, and then we kept going in my bed.

Now it's our bed. What's mine is ours.

Once we both reached our final highs for the night, Ethan adjusted his pants back up, and I went to the bathroom to go pee.

I came back to bed, climbing on top of him, with each of my legs on either side.

He wrapped his arms around the small of my back, and I pressed my lips to his.

"I told you it'll be us in the end." He said, deepening the kiss by bringing his hand into my hair.

I hate to break it to you, Ethan, but our story is only beginning. ❤️