Page 5~The Festival Part 1

"Goodjob Shinobu"
"Hm what are you talking about"
"Oh nothing"

After that talk I decided to go and do the dishes and goes to get my clothes from the dry washing and replaced them with the clothes I was wearing all night and put them in the washing machine

"Well imma go home now...later Shinobu and little Liz"
Then she says with a light blush and smile
"Yeah see you Yukari"
I also blush then shakes my head trying to shake the blush off then Liz realized it then whispers"Pervert"
"Grr brat"I said with a angry tone

I said my goodbyes again then walked out with my hands in my pocket blowing into the cold morning it was.
I enjoyed my morning until I seen itsuki walking towards my way.

She then realized me and waved,shit she seen me I tried to hide my face but guess she noticed on time,she walked over to me
"Hey Yukari"
"Hey itsuki what are you doing out here...let me guess your here cause you found out where Shinobu lived too and came to find me right"
"YOUR MAKING ME SOUND LIKE I'M A STALKER OR SOMETHING!! anyway why are YOU here Yukari?"
"Oh I'm just walking back home"
"Great can you walk with me please"
"Hmm where"
"To Uesugi's house I've gotta drop off his payment"

Oh to the nerds house to be honest I didn't really want to go anywhere besides my own house;she looked at me and tilted her head"so we going?"

I nod out of instinct and I walk with the red haired girl,She had a happy look on her face...what a weirdo

We made it to the poorly shaped building"he really lives here""mhm he's poor so.."I entered the apartment and what I saw made me have a frown on my face,She looked at me and asked"you ok?"she said with concern"I glared at what's in front of me"my worst enemy"she looked in front of her then tilts her head"I don't see anything but...."that's right sister it's....

"Stairs"

She looks at me and chuckles then turns into a quiet laugh"Man I thought you were being serious"
I look at her and laughed with her

We ended up walking up the stairs and about the 5th floor I ended up getting tired "Are...we...their yet?"
"Hehe just 2 more floors ok"

I barely made it up the stairs I was mainly laying on the floor once we made it and I pushed myself up,yus I made it I finally made it thank god;I got up panting hard then she hands me her handkerchief and I wipe off all my sweat,thanks

She knocked on the door and like 2 minutes later the nerd opens the door"sorry we don't have money right...now"he lookes at her for a quick 2-3 seconds before closing it"hey don't shut the door on me open up"she said with a pout "hello?"he said well opining it up again"don't worry we won't be long""we?"

He looks over at me and I was leaning against the wall with my arms crossed with a glare that sent shivers down his spine,After that he let us in and she handed him his payment,His sister came in and saw itsuki and gave her a huge hug then she looked at what futarou was holding"look mum he isn't useless after all"after she said that I turned around and started chuckling "girls got spunk",itsuki noticed and punched my foot

He tried to decline the offer and hands the money back,She declined his decline"I wouldn't say you did nothing it's just having you around brought the 5 of us closer"she was flustered like 3 seconds after the room went silent,He then looks at his cute black haired little sister then asks"hey Raiha is there anything you wanted?"

She stops and thinks for a minute then says"since your offering then let's go to the arcade"she said with a big smile then looks over at me and itsuki"itsuki can come too and um..."

She looked at me"Hey oni-chan who's the guy he looks like itsuki but the boy version and scarier"futarou covered her mouth quickly and tells her that's because he's her brother and she looked at me and runs over to me and grabing my hand"hey oni-chan you wanna come with us to the arcade"