𝟎𝟕

don't tell me what to do because I already planned it out before meeting you.

hongjoong

I didn't know why but I was trembling so hard that night. I couldn't sleep and I was restless, the other members were worried too.

"Are you okay?" Mingi asked as he sat down on the couch in front of me. I weakly smiled and turned to him.

"Not really, just anxious?" I said and sat with him. He gave my back a small tap and leaned in.

"Don't be okay?" he said and walked to his room. I fidget with my hands as I walked in circles around the house. Yes, we still live in the same house, but we have our own rooms.

"Still awake?" San asked. I nodded my head and tried lint rolling the carpet since I was so stressed out.

"Woah, why the sudden cleaning?" San shot up and started cleaning with me. I looked confused at him then I laughed.

"Wait? Why are you guys cleaning at 1:37 am?" Yeosang barged in, holding a potato chip and Soju.

"Did someone say cleaning?" Seonghwa said and got the vacuum cleaner. Mingi and Jongho also followed and we ended up cleaning the whole damn building.

We finished at around 4:19 am so I took caffeine shots and drank some pills to help me stay woke and fresh, even if I pulled an all-nighter.

Yunho and Wooyoung woke up at around 7 so we blackmailed them to cook us some breakfast since they didn't helped cleaning.

"That's why San's stuffed animals are all hanging outside, smelling fresh" - Wooyoung

"And who in their right minds would clean up at 2 am?!" - Yunho

"Us!" - me and the rest except woo

"Ugh, forget it let's get delivery" - Yunho

"Nah we're tired of delivery" - Mingi

"Yeah we said COOK" - Yeosang

"No chicken for u mister" - Wooyoung

"I could instantly dump our fRieNdsHip right here, right now" - Yeosang

"You won't...right?" - Wooyoung

"You guys are cute but deal with that later okay o M g" - Jongho

"What do y'all want to eat?" - Yunho

"Make something good" - Hongjoong

"Okay sir, and let's watch who Leader-nim's partner for a whole ass year will be" - Yunho

"That would be spicy" - Seonghwa

"Jerks" - Hongjoong

They laughed with each other and we started preparing the food. It was already 8:00 am when Yunho finished cooking a nice meal.

As we watched the TV there were already a lot of idols paired up. Some of which are actually shipped by fans like TXT's Kai and ITZY's Yuna.

As I was about to leave Hyunah actually spoke my name, so I decide to sit down and watch.

My hands were trembling and sweat was profusely streaming down my forehead. Seonghwa, seeing my distress, held my hand and smiled.

"Kim Hongjoong and the lovely Yoon Aerim" Hyuna said. I was stilled.

Even Manager Kim was rooted on his own chair. All of us stayed quiet for a good 5 minutes, until a call awakened Manager Kim's senses.

"What the actual fuck?"