𝟎𝟑

Thank you for lending a hand. Maybe it's too late or too early to thank you though. But still I am happy.

hongjoong

I woke up the next morning in a private room. It was all white. Tubes were connected to my mouth and everywhere else.

I saw Seonghwa wearing a gown and mask, heavily sleeping. He then opened one eye and saw me staring at him. He bolted and pushed some buttons.

2 minutes later, 3 doctors and 5 nurses went in checking up on me. They all sighed and injected more drugs in my bloodline.

"Mr. Kim will soon be discharged off" the doctor muttered to Seonghwa and a dispatch reporter. They both nodded and went on to leave me there.

I feel empty and lost. Did I really just tried to commit suicide? Why?

Are you a big reason to commit suicide to Aerim Yoon? I sighed and slowly drifted to sleep again, tears streaming down my cheek.

seonghwa

As soon as the doctor told me that he was recovering, I sighed deeply and smiled yet my heart is still broken.

I don't want to see Hongjoong all worked up because of Aerim. All of us 7 should give him time and rest but we can't.

I opened the group chat of us 7. We excluded Hongjoong because we don't want him to worry.

 We excluded Hongjoong because we don't want him to worry

we don't backstab leader Hong here

JONGHO
I miss Leader Hong

YUNHO
Yah me too, this is so sad

MINGI
I really hope he's recovering well

YEOSANG
@ Seonghwa any updates?

WOOYOUNG
Yeah, we're dead worried here

SEONGHWA
He'll be out in a month or two though we aren't really sure, KQ is still talking about it

SAN
I badly want to help :((

YUNHO
How will you help though?

SAN
Will you not kick me out if I tell you something?