𝟏𝟔

stay real with me, we'll get through this.

hongjoong

I knew we'd make headlines as soon as we announced us leaving. Aerim had lots of problems with her manager.

Aerim packed her bags quietly as I kept looking at her. She gets much prettier as I looked at her.

"I'm scared" she said and settled her hands on her suitcase and frowned at me. I smiled even though it hurts.

"Are you doubting us?" I asked and carefully caressed her face. She shook her head.

"Nope, I am just scared that the company might release me" she said and stared at her screen. Her wallpaper is a picture of her holding her first daesang with her Manager.

"Mr. Bang would understand, and besides I am always here for you okay?" I said and hugged her. She smiled at me and headed out to say our goodbyes to all the staff.

The staff didn't know anything about it. Why we left, only Hyuna and Dawn knows.

"Manager, is the van here?" I asked as I held my suitcases on the freehand and waved at the flashing cameras.

"Yes, please stand by and don't talk to any media press" Manager Kim said and hung up.

A lot of reporters and cameramen where outside when we announced departure. After a few minutes, our van pulled up and Seonghwa escorted me in.

"Wait, where is Aerim?" Seonghwa asked. I smiled and answered him.

"She'll wait for her manager, we need to act discreetly and not catch the press' attention before a final statement" I said. Manager Kim was in front and smiled at me.

"Thank you, and I really hope your fans would take this well" he said and gave a pat on my back.

I texted Aerim to catch up with her.

hongie ❤️
where are you?
did you and your manager met?
take care

aerim ❣️
yes don't worry
please take care too
manager bang understood
but we and your manager will talk about this matter before going public

hongie ❤️
okay
take care
i love you

aerim ❣️
i love you the most
eat well and take care of yourself

hongie ❤️
i will
: D
Seen

I smiled as soon as she left me on read. At least now she can see how I feel for her, after going as a crazy sasaeng for years.

After going public I will tell her how I felt. I will tell her everything she needs to know. Trust is the foundation of a healthy relationship.

"You seem to be spacing out" Seonghwa nudged and stared at me. I smiled timidly.

"I am just scared for our career, for my members and the fans" I said and frowned. He held my hand tightly.

"Don't be, you deserve this" he said and smiled at me.

"So when will you enlist?" I asked. He seemed distant when I asked but he answered.

"Next month, you'll enlist too right?" he asked. I nodded and huffed.

"After we make it public, I will head off to enlist with you for two years" I tried to smile despite the unfortunate events.

But after enlisting, I can have you to myself now Aerim. Everything will go as planned. I really hope so.

aerim

"Are you mad?" I asked my manager who was in the front seat.

"Nope, just surprised" he said and softly smiled at me. I felt relieved.

"But won't he enlist?" he suddenly asked. I frowned and remembered that he was already 29.

"Yes, maybe I need to talk to him" I said under my breath but he still heard.

"Everything will be alright Ms. Yoon, as long as you both are honest with each other" Manager Bang said as if he could read my mind.

I will tell Hongjoong about what kind of stalking and going to concerts I did to just see a glimpse of him.

I even had my cousin to go on a fan meet just to see him. I was so desperate back then that I even forced San.

One day, I would tell him everything. I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way though.

"May I ask one question though?" Manager Bang interrupted my thoughts. I nodded and listened to him.

"Is it sudden love at first sight or you both known each other for a long time?" he asked. Man, my manager is too smart that I can't outsmart him.

"We're friends since middle school and never told anybody about it and we just happened to reunite and fall in love" I explained, half of it was a lie though.

"Oh, I see, it's okay to not tell me everything, the press and the fans would know it" he said and smiled at me.

I immediately put in my schedule later at 8:00 pm a special VLive for my fans.