𝟐𝟏

miyoung

"Ms. Yoon, the dating news greatly affected your physical sales" my assistant told me. I weakly smiled as I put on my shoes.

"I already know that, any good news?" I asked. She scratched the back of her head and forced a smile.

"Uhm, t-the weather is good?" she said. I frowned as I ran to the elevator to meet Mr. Bang about it.

"Good morning Ms. Yoon" he said as soon as I walked in the room. He gestured me to sit down and I complied.

"I am sorry for not telling your first about it, I had lots of shortcomings but I promise I can-" he immediately showed his palm, telling me to shut up.

He handed me over a file folder of the weekly reports of my album sales. It was actually not that bad.

"For a professional singer, it really isn't that bad, you are actually doing better since you've dragged your name towards one of the hottest idol at the moment" he said and smiled at me. I smiled back as I held onto my sweaty hands.

"But, you have to release a final statement about you and Mr. Kim's relationship" he said. He handed me another folder.

"Have the final statement printed and signed. Keep the file in this folder, submit it by next week" he said. I stood up and bowed down to him.

"You'll be good as long as you don't get yourself into more trouble, now that fans of both parties support your relationship" he said. I smiled and left the office.

Well, at least I didn't get beaten up to pieces, lol. I fished out my phone to contact San.

san
why'd you dial me?
is there something wrong??

aerim
none
just wanna hang out w you?

san
sure
let's meet by the BBQ store

aerim
yay
thanks!
Seen

He must be busy these past few days. I hopped in my car and went back to my condominium.

Jino was waiting for me at the door. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Are you hungry? Come, let me feed you" I said and made her follow me to the kitchen. I prepared her bowl as I munched on some fruits.

While she was quietly eating, I hopped in for a quick shower before meeting up with San.

I picked a simple outfit that won't catch too much attention. Dispatch has a keen eye towards me, now that Hongjoong is in military.

I said my goodbyes to my dog as I quickly went downstairs to my other car

I said my goodbyes to my dog as I quickly went downstairs to my other car. The car I don't use for the public eye to see.

San was apparently already there. We met at the small corner of the BBQ place. He gave me a cap and a hair tie.

I totally forgot that I already dyed my hair. He smiled at me as he went in to order some food.

He sat down and smiled at me.

"Why'd you want us to meet?" he asked. I frowned and glanced at him.

"Well, it's only been a week since Hongjoong and Seonghwa's enlistment yet I miss him" I said. He chuckled and rubbed my head.

"Don't worry, he's with Seonghwa anyways, how about tell me how your new album go" he said and leaned in forward.

"Uh well, they didn't go that well" I firmly said. Before he could ask more, our food came so we ate up.

"I mean, ATINYs are supporting you guys, are your fans turning their backs on you?" he asked as he wiped away his mouth. I felt my heart ache, maybe.

"I think so, but maybe the timing was never right for me" I said and frowned. San held my hand tight and warmly smiled.

"You already have Hongjoong, don't you ever worry okay?" he reassured me. San is really an emotional and sentimental person. He gives the best advices.

"Well, it's getting late. Let's meet up sometime soon okay?" he said and stood up. I gathered my things and said goodbye to San as we parted ways.

I hopped in my car and went back home to update my Instagram account and to also take some rest.

[face claim: ig @ knhs2]

"Good job, let's see what scandal she'll face if we publish these photos"