𝟎𝟗

come in closer, hold me a little tighter baby.

aerim

The girls and I spent the rest of the day having spa treatments, getting our nails done, eating out, and shopping until our card's limit.

"I never thought that after my married life I can still have fun" Hyuna grinned. I laughed at her and Haneun held us to the makeup stores.

After shopping hard, we tiredly grabbed separate taxis to go back home. After arriving at my condo unit at exactly 11:35 pm, I quickly unboxed the clothes and stat a VLive.

"Hello guys, I know most of you are asleep but I wanted to share with you that I went shopping with my friends today" I happily exclaimed. The viewers started to rise up and I giggled upon seeing it.

shxbik | Lvl. 6 - I'm gonna sacrifice sleep to see my lovely queen

yoonaerim'sfan | Lvl. 5 - OMG QUEEN

notananti | Lvl. 2 - YAY! MISSED U BABE

hwasung | Lvl. 7 - are u ok with Kim Hongjoong as it partner??

"Hwasung-ah, yeah I am actually okay with that, he seems like a nice person" Lies, except for the fact that he is a nice person.

hwasung | Lvl. 7 - OMG HAHAHA hi

🖤 | Lvl. 3 - so luckyyy T-T

fanforever | Lvl. 4 - hi beautiful!

"So I bought this Gucci contrast trim jersey dress and it was super expensive huhu" I said as I was showing it off.

"And I also bought this Christian Louboutin shoes and it was so expensive, I want to cry" I said and also showed it off

cutiee? | Lvl. 8 - all the things I can't afford

yeeehaw | Lvl. 2 - we stan a shopping queen

bbbyeong | Lvl. 5 - even if you wear a sack, you'd still slay it

"Omg hahaha, not really bbbyeong" I laughed at one of my fan's comment because it was so cute.

"And last but not the least, a pair of Chanel earrings which I really liked" I said and showed it to them

I tried my best to interact with the fans until I saw the clock. I waved goodbye and slept until it was 10 am.

Oh shit, I'm late.

I immediately jumped in the shower while my manager kept on calling me.

"YES SIR I AM COMING I AM SO SORRY" I said while I was applying a light makeup on. My manager kept going on and scolding me about waking up and sleeping in late.

My manager's car was already waiting outside and I immediately hopped in while fixing my earrings.

"Don't worry ma'am we'll be there in a hot minute" he said and drove us to the PNation building.

Before I walked down the red carpet I saw my manager talking to another familiar manager. It was Manager Kim.

"Ms. Aerim Yoon, please be comfortable with Kim Hongjoong" my manager said and handed me to Manager Kim.

I kept distancing myself from him because I was intimidated and shy. He knew almost everything about us.

"Don't worry Aerim, Hongjoong is on the best behaviour now" I chuckled as he walked me down near the red carpet.

There I saw the most beautiful creature on planet Earth. Kim Hongjoong.

"U-Uh hi?" I said and smiled at him. He held my hand and I can feel him tensing up and shaking.

I chuckled and clinged to his arm.

"There is nothing to be worried about Jagiya, let's conquer our fears together" I was supposed to say it as a joke reference *from book 1* but he just tensed up.

"Woah, calm down" I said and squeezed his hands a bit. He kinda felt a bit cold so I reassured him.

"How are y-you?" he asked. I chuckled lightly at him.

"Great, how about you?" I asked. He smiled and seemed to loosen up a bit.

"Wonderful, now that I have you" he said and held my arm. Before I could reply, we were announced.

He smiled at me and I smiled back as we were walking down the red carpet like a power couple towards another power couple, Hyunah and Dawn.

"You guys have a lot of chemistry already huh?" Hyunah said. We just brushed it off with some light jokes.

"Good luck to the both of you, in love and on the grand prize" Dawn said and handed us a key to our own house.

"But I believe that I already have the best prize, and that is my partner" Hongjoong said. I knew he was just kidding around but why do I feel so happy?