𝟐𝟑

aerim

Today is my fan meeting. I know some fans are still angry for what I chose. This is the first time I will go on public to meet my fans.

"Miss Yoon, everything will be alright stop worrying" my make-up artist told me. I smiled at her and gave her a tight hug.

After the makeover, I went to my stylist to pick up an appropriate dress and some matching accessories to make my fit stand out.

As soon as I stepped on stage, they were all screaming my name and clapping around.

I got overwhelmed by the sight of them, still supporting me even though I chose my happiness first.

I performed my hit single and got to talk to some fans while they were setting up the tables for the meet and greet.

"Hi Ms. Aerim! Been here since debut, I love you and your choices just made me love you more" a cute girl in a pink sweater screamed. I smiled at her, approached her, and hugged her tight.

She came in crying as I waved good bye at her to sit in the meet and greet table.

"I'll wait for you here love!" I screamed back at her as I chuckled.

The day went on by so fast. A lot of fans gave me letters and small gifts like plushies and accessories.

Then the girl in the pink sweater came in to sit in front of me. We talked a bit as I signed her album.

Before she can walk away, I asked her something that changed my point of view in life.

"Why do you still support me even after all the things I've gone through?" I asked her. She chuckled.

"When I first came in the fandom you never knew how happy I was. I started studying and working harder to buy your merch and get an opportunity to meet you. The day Manager Kim announced your relationship with Kim Hongjoong I got rather happy because finally, after working hard these past years, you finally get to choose your own happiness, so please continue doing music and continue inspiring us. We, your rimdolls, would always be here for you, no matter what!"

I finally said my farewell to her and continued on while a big smile was plastered on my face.

The day went on well. I kept all the letters gave in to me. Some plushies I signed and gave back to the fans. I kept a few plushies to add in my collection.

11:08 pm

I was sitting on my couch, reading some letters when I received a call from my mom.

"Hello? Aerim baby, how are you?" I missed her voice. I wish someday I can meet her soon, but my promotion days were just starting.

"I am fine mom, how about you? Take care of yourself please and also dad" I said and smiled while petting my dog.

"Yeah uhm, about that he's confined in the hospital" she said, the tone in her voice is sad. I quickly got up and got dressed.

"Which hospital mom? I'll be there, why didn't you tell me earlier?" I said a bit frustrated. I locked my door up and hopped in my car.

"Wooridul honey, I'll be waiting by the lobby and I'm sorry I thought you were busy" she said, her voice became apologetic.

I parked my car in the lot and ran towards the lobby to hug my mom. Apparently my dad is suffering from Type 1 diabetes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier baby, I'm worried because it's your promotion days" she said as we walked toward dad's room.

I hugged her tight. This is the same exact reason why I didn't really want to debut as an idol.

It can overlap your private life. But I held my head high and got in as a renowned solo artist.

My dad is stable so it made me worry less as I sat down beside him. He was already sleeping so I kissed his forehead.

"Keep fighting daddy"

The next day, 9:29 am

"See you all later mom and dad" I said as I fled out the hospital room. Later the night I'll be performing live so I need to hurry back to the entertainment.

As soon as I got in my apartment my phone started ringing endlessly as I picked it up, my manager was speaking already.

"Your live performance in MusicBank got cancelled, we need to talk about this rumor spreading out"

Before I can answer him he hung up. Still clueless about the rumor, I searched it up on Twitter to see two hashtags trending.

#SanAndAerim
#Exposed