𝟐𝟕

aerim

Miraculously, my father's health started to improve within these past few days plus my song still is number one.

Things seemed to be in line with me more. It's like everything is in favor of me, and I like that. My co singers and even my manager is nice.

"Good morning Ms. Yoon, please sit down" my manager said and smiled at me. I smiled back and started talking about my next album.

"I know it might sound ridiculous but we'll let you design and compose all of your songs. We wanted to see a different version of you" he said. I stared at him, stilled and shocked at what he said.

The past five years of my career I never experienced doing an album that is self-made.

I actually still dream of that, until today. I am given an opportunity to release an album that is handcrafted by me.

"We'll give you enough time to polish it and we'll put it under review, good luck Ms. Yoon" he finally said and smiled at me. I bowed down in gratitude.

Knowing me I already went down and rode back home to pack some clothes and essential things. I'll be staying at the studio for a whole month.

I contacted my housekeeper to stay in my apartment and take care of Jino for me. I'll work hard in this album.

But what concept will I pull off?

"Uh yeah, I need some help" the first words I said when Yunho and San paid a visit.

"I don't know what type of concept I'll pull off for my next comeback" I said and slouched on the swivel chair.

Yunho was in deep thinking as San ordered some delivery food. They sat down on the couch and brainstormed some ideas with me.

"Try something that is about you, like showcase your inner self through music" Yunho said. San nodded as he walked towards the door and paid for the delivery.

We ended the day trying to think of concepts and ideas. I even had time to have a phone call with Hongjoong as soon as they left.

HONGJOONG
"So what's your
initial plan now?"

AERIM
"I'll do a biography
of my whole life
and turn them into songs"

HONGJOONG
"That's a great
idea baby, I wish
I was there to help you"

AERIM
"I wish too but
you need to focus on
serving the country"

HONGJOONG
"Yeah, so when will it
release?"

AERIM
"Hmm, a few weeks after your
release so be sure you're there okay?

HONGJOONG
"Of course I'll be there baby"

AERIM
"Okay good bye baby,
I love you"

HONGJOONG
"I love you more"

I ended the call and started unpacking. Good thing the studio was big enough to fit me in and some of my stuff.

This album that I will make is going to be named "Aerim - Unknown". It will be full of themes about my whole life.

I want to showcase myself through the art of music. I hope everything gets done before Hongjoong and Seonghwa gets released.