𝟐𝟐

san

I wondered why I want to push Aerim away. Maybe it's because of the feelings I never erased?

When she was still an assistant for our group I knew I catched feelings for her. But then, she started dating Hongjoong.

Their on and off relationship gave me a tiny hope in my heart. I shouldn't be thinking of these thoughts though, she is already happy with Hongjoong.

"Yo, you got a lot in your mind right now" Wooyoung said as I entered the practice room, it was already past midnight.

"Hmm yeah, I'm going to release a solo comeback soon so yeah" I lied in front of Wooyoung as I dragged my body to my own room.

The room is still rather small and lightly designed. I don't stay here at the dorm that often but I have to since I'll release something.

I was tuning my guitar when I stopped and slammed it on the cold floor. Good thing my room is sound proof. I just can't remove Aerim from my thoughts.

Why did I even insisted to take care of Hongjoong for her and hurt myself for almost 5 years? I am stupidly in love with someone I could never own.

Fuck.

I wore my mask and a beanie when I went out of my room. I then grabbed Wooyoung by the arm.

"Where are we going? It's already past midnight" he whined as he lazily glanced at me. He wore on a mask and a cap as we rushed downstairs.

"Let's drink something" I said as we rushed in the nearest 24/7 convenience store.

10 bottles of Soju. Some chips. Chocolate. Random gummies.

After paying for all of it, I carried it back. Wooyoung set up the table inside my room and locked it.

"Why did you want us to drink?" he asked. I ignored his question as I chugged down the Soju one by one.

He stared at me while silently chewing the chips down.

"So like, how are you?" he then asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I am seeing two Wooyoungs now.

My blurry vision got the best of me. I decided to tell him all of what I felt but my vision got all blurry.

And that's the last thing I remembered.

wooyoung

San usually doesn't drink, so maybe he has lots of problems. I was just halfway on drinking the Soju when I noticed him slowly smiling, tears were falling.

"So like, how are you?" I asked, a slight tone of worry slipped out. He was saying some shit when he passed out.

I immediately placed him on his bed and slept beside him, just to see if I hear the words again.

"I...like her"

"Don't worry man, we don't have a dating ban, who do you like?" I feel so stupid for answering a drunk man's words.

"Her... A-Aerim..."

What's Aerim supposed to mean? Is he referring to Aerim?

"I...l-like her...Aerim...I like Aerim"

What the fuck?