𝟏𝟗

everything will be fine now.

an atiny's pov

SNATCHEDT

Yesterday, Manager Kim of the company KQ Entertainment revealed and confirmed that the leader of phenomenal boy group ATEEZ Kim Hongjoong is dating solo artist Yoon Aerim.

Netizens had different reactions towards this announcement. A lot are congratulating the pair and some are a bit bitter about it.

Netizen 1: That was a selfish move considering that the fanbase of the group (ATEEZ) is larger now.

Netizen 2: I am still going to continue and support them anyways. They look so cute together.

Netizen 3: I hope Big Hit cancels her (Aerim) career. She is just clinging on for more fame.

But, surprisingly a lot of ATINY, ATEEZ's fans, were very happy about it and even concluded theories about their relationship.

We don't know when Aerim and Hongjoong would have public interactions but we really want to see the couple warm up to each other.

I read that whole ass article, and it was pretty tear-jerking. My ultimate bias for 3 years now is finally dating.

No, I am not one of those delusional fans who claim them as their property. I truly respect their choice of love partners.

I was just vibing on the side while listening to EXO's Baby Don't Cry when a notification popped up.

I immediately clicked it and Seonghwa's godly selcas came in with a matching announcement.

This is it! Thank God Park Seonghwa got some time to drag Hongjoong and at least tell us anything about her

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 7:21 pm so I grabbed a bag of Doritos and the Nutella jar.

I was basically anxious and had to refresh VLive every minute. Good thing my 3 years of Korean class can be put into good use now.

Then the VLive started. Seonghwa was talking about how he felt when Hongjoong told about that.

He looks like a proud mom who was begging his son to join and tell the world about his girlfriend.

"Please tell us something about your relationship with Aerim-ah" Seonghwa proceeded and smiled at Hongjoong who was blushing hard.

"I am really happy because all ATINYS are very supportive" Hongjoong said, a bit teary eyed. Seonghwa gave him a huge pat.

"Maybe one day we'd have a VLive together? I don't know" Hongjoong claimed. Then his phone buzzed.

I kept on tapping the finger heart icon to make the live go viral for the least.

"My girlfriend is calling me, see you again sometime guys!" Hongjoong happily said as he walked out of the scene.

Seonghwa then took the spotlight, randomly answering some of our questions so I decided to throw mine in too.

[Trans: Would you tell more about Hongjoong oppa and Aerim?]

And yes, he noticed my comment and I am literally freaking out about it.

"All I know is that they are best friends since middle school, no more information sorry" he said and awkwardly smiled at the camera.

Hongjoong didn't reveal how he met Aerim or how long they have been dating. They could date back then and now they decided to date again?

But whatever it is that they say I really hope that all fans would be appreciative for what they chose.

Aerim's career is under fire now because of that and I hate it. I still hope they could go strong. They aren't kids anymore.

aerim

I held on my dog as I continued to lock the doors. Hundreds of reporters and photographers are outside my condominium and I am hella scared.

"Are you okay baby? Stay here okay?" I told Jino my dog as I shut the curtains close.

It is crazy outside. I can see all the flashing lights from my balcony. Dispatch reporters are really trying to get a word from me.

"I need to call Hongjoong" I managed to grab my phone as my anxiety rose up. My hands were trembling.

"Hello bab- Wait hey, why are you crying?" he asked. I can't stop the tears from falling.

"The media are outside, they are aggressive I can't go out" I said as I try to calm myself down. He frowned and didn't say anything.

"Can I go there? You clearly need my comfort there baby" he said as I watched him put on a mask.

"No! You'll only attract more attention" I said. He turned around and inched his face closer to the screen.

"I don't care on what they say or think about us, you need my presence and I'll go comfort you, be there in 10 minutes" I smiled and sent him a flying kiss though my hands were trembling.

He kissed me back as I hung up on him. Damn, get yourself a man like this.

After waiting for a bit, I heard my door rang. I quickly opened and as I saw Hongjoong I ran and hugged him, locking the door.

"I-I'm so scared for what may happen to us" I said. He hushed and planted a warm kiss on my forehead.

"At least you're not alone because now you have me" he said and hugged me tight.

My dog Jino kept barking at him as he chuckled and carried me to the sofa. I don't know what the future holds but I am happy wherever I am now.