𝟐𝟒

aerim

Did I see that correctly? Why am I and San trending on Twitter? Before I click on it, I knew something was off

The moment I clicked it, my eyes saw a very familiar picture of us. There's no denying in that, but the caption was so stupid.

As I read through the comments, some fans defended my name

Replying to @ allkpop

@ sunykiz PLEASE LEAVE HER BE OH MY GOD. THOSE TWO MIGHT BE BEST FRIENDS. PLEASE STOP.

Replying to @ allkpop and @ sunykiz

@ lunxxvo76 correct and they aren't even kissing or holding hands wtf... MORE PROOF PLS

Replying to @ allkpop

@ hynnjkl wake up GUYS it's already 2026, idols can hang out with their friends SO STOP PUTTING LABELS ON EVERYTHING

Replying to @ allkpop and @ hynnjkl

@ shummk CLAP CLAP SO TRUE

I actually felt very relieved that they stood up against me and San but of course that meeting with him is too careless.

Of course the nation hasn't really accepted two idols with the opposite genders to hang out as friends.

aerim
Sent an attachment
I still can't believe this
My eyes hurt too much
Hahaha

san
oh that
I saw that too
They weren't very happy about it tho

aerim
why do people create such big fuss over this?
they already know that i'm dating and they'd link me with u
lmao

san
can i talk to you sometime?
brb
Seen

He avoided my messages so I just sat there confused at everything. Is it bad luck to choose what makes me happy?

I just decided to meet with my Manager and settle up things with him. I screwed up big time and I need to fix this.

"Oh, you're here Aerim" my manager said as I sat down in front of him. His face doesn't show any sign of frustration.

"I'm sorry if I got carried away this time, I'll be more careful next time" I said and bowed. He chuckled and made me compose myself.

"So you and San aren't dating?" he asked, his face was stern. I looked him in the eye and laughed hard.

"I-I hahahaha why would I date someone hahahaha I don't like? And besides, I love Hongjoong" I said and playfully twirled the ends of my hair.

"Oh haha, that makes sense" he said and playfully tapped his folder before handing it out to me.

I carefully opened it and saw the check and some events planned for the promotion week. We talked about it for awhile as I also made an official statement.

aerim
can I call you?
let's talk about this issue
rather than running away

aerim is calling...

"I'm sorry it got this far"

"Oh it's okay, everything is kinda settled now don't worry"

"I wasn't running away from you.."

"Huh? It's just a joke sheesh"

"No, I mean"

"Hmm I'll listen"

"Aerim Yoon I–"

My phone battery suddenly died. I was about to hear what San had to say. Sucks to suck I guess.

I shoved my phone back in my bag and hopped on my car. I want to take a shower and write a small letter to my boyfriend in the military.

I hope he doesn't misinterpret things. He and San are best friends and group mates so it will suck if I cause their sudden fight.

san

"Aerim Yoon I...I like you for a long time now, ever since you were in the company"

I said it out aloud but then the line died. Good thing she hasn't heard it. What was I thinking anyways?

Then footsteps inched closer to me. I could feel the anxiety building up. Who heard me?

"S-San, is t-that true?"