𝟏𝟐

beauty is all that I see in your eyes

aerim

Journal Entry 001

I just can't believe that I am with him, again. The feeling was ecstatic and I would want to spend the rest of my life with him, if he's willing to though.

I woke up the next morning refreshed than ever, and yes we slept with each other on the bed.

A lot of couples are having troubles sleeping beside each other because they are total strangers, in our case we aren't.

"Good morning" I said as soon as I saw Hongjoong turn around over to face me. He smiled still half asleep.

I was the first to walk out of the room and prepare some breakfast. One of the producers gave me my own self-vlogging camera.

"Let's be quiet guys and prepare food for him" I whispered on the camera and started cutting some onions and preparing coffee.

"I will make a healthy snack for my partner" I said and prepared a beautiful and delicious breakfast for him.

While it was still cooking I decided to pick a flower for a special "breakfast in bed" feeling.

I diligently picked it up and headed over to Hongjoong who was silently smiling at me.

"You didn't have to" he said helping me place the tray on the bed. I chuckled and smiled at him, I don't care if there are cameras around us.

"Take this as an appreciation for your sole existence on Earth" I said. He smiled at me and was about to lean in over for a kiss but remembered the cameras and opted to hug me instead.

I shyly smiled at him and sat beside him. We enjoyed our breakfast while throwing jokes at each other and at the staff around us.

"There isn't an itinerary for us today, let's just enjoy the company of each other" Hongjoong said as he was washing the dishes.

"In what way can we enjoy?" I asked, playing with the pet cat in the house. He instantly appeared in front of me and was already holding a fish bowl.

"They prepared this for us, let's answer them truthfully" he said and held my hand leading me towards the living room.

As soon as we settled in front of each other, he fished out a question from the bowl for me to answer.

"Are you happy that I was your partner? If yes then good, if not then who would you want to be partnered with instead and why?" he asked. I knew to myself that if I said no I am completely lying.

"I am so happy that you are my partner" I answered. His face lit up as he cheekily smiled at me.

I picked up a question for him to answer.

"What do you find attractive in me?" I asked. His eyes were full of delight as he stared at me foolishly.

"I find you attractive, I like your raw self and even the flaws that you have" he answered and I felt my heart flutter with joy. Damn, he still has that same effect to me.

He pinched my cheeks and fished another question for me to answer.

"If you would travel to one country with me, what country would it be and why?" he asked. I thought about it carefully and smiled as soon as I knew what to answer.

"Anywhere would be great, as long as I have you beside me" I said and saw him blush as he looked away and silently smiled.

We enjoyed throwing questions at each other, eating, and just lazily falling in love with each other deeper.

As nighttime came by we held another VLive for the fans watching us.

"Finally time to remove these microphones and things" he complained. I laughed at him while I was drinking some tea.

"Aerim?" he called out my name. I turned around to face him.

"Let's quit this show and just date each other in real life"