𝟏𝟏

here's to the start of my life, with you.

aerim

I woke up seeing Hongjoong lay softly beside me so I decided to do the riskiest thing ever.

I leaned in over, brushed the tip of his nose, and lightly kissed him.

Before he could even wake up I rushed towards the comfort room to get washed up and ready for the first activity.

hongjoong

I was about to open my eyes when I heard Aerim and the rustling of the bedsheets so I decided to do the best thing.

I kept quiet and my eyes still shut. I can feel her brushing the tip of my nose and boom, she left a kiss.

A KISS FOR PETE'S SAKE.

I decided to stay still like I am still asleep but my heart was racing so hard, my stomach kept having butterflies.

As I saw her rush inside the comfort room I made a quiet exit towards the kitchen. I drank so much water trying to forget what just happened.

"Ah, good morning" she said awkwardly. I tried my best to smile but I am blushing so hard.

She moved towards me and grabbed a glass of water. We kept quiet for a good minute until she broke the silence.

"The cameramen will be here to set up, you better have a shower" she said. I smiled timidly and paced towards the shower room.

Before entering the showers I picked up the best outfit because I love to dress and impress, specially for my baby.

After taking a long shower and dressing up I walked towards Aerim and noticed that cameramen were already filming.

"Look they sent us an itinerary for today" Aerim said while sipping in some coffee. I inched closer to her and held the invitation she was holding, not noticing I was also holding her hand.

 I inched closer to her and held the invitation she was holding, not noticing I was also holding her hand

"HongRim? Cute hahaha" I said while laughing at it. She laughed with me as we prepared for the first goal, and that is gardening.

We entered the greenhouse and picked up the plants that we will be taking care of.

"I like this sunflower" I said. Aerim, still scanning the greenhouse glanced at me.

"Why? It's so hard to maintain" she said. Even the hosts were shocked at my choice of flower.

"I don't know but I felt attraction to it as soon as I walked in this greenhouse, like how I immediately felt attraction upon seeing you" Aerim blushed hard and jokingly pushed me away. Even the producers and cameramen where squealing.

"오 귀엽다!" - Host XY

"그들은 아직 데이트하지 않습니까?" - MC Z

"가장 귀여운 커플 하하하" - Host W

XY - Oh cute!
MC Z - Aren't they dating yet?
W - Cutest couple hahaha

"I pick this cactus" Aerim said in defense.

"Why?" I asked. Everybody in the set were waiting for her response.

"No reason" she said and laughed. Even everybody was laughing at her goofiness.

After picking out the plants and placing them back at home, we went to do the next activity, and island vlog.

We packed some food and outfits and a hand held camera and headed to Muuido Island.

"I am excited to go on a trip with you" I said. Aerim smiled and hopped on the car.

As soon as we arrived there we opened separate VLive to capture every moment we had with each other.

"Hi guys! I am back here with my partner Hongjoong, clap for him!" she enthusiastically greeted her fans.

I did the same and we shared so many moments with each other. We had gone to hiking and a bit of swimming.

"Let's eat something and go back" I insisted. She nodded and held my hand towards a hut. It was already 3:00 pm when we started eating out.

"Taste this tteokbokki, it's good" she said and instead of giving me a fork, she offered a spoonful. The producers once again squealed.

"Come on, say ah" she said teasing me, I opened my mouth and let the tteokbokki enter my mouth. It tasted a hundred times better when I share food with her.

"This is like our date right? Now we only have to meet the others and the cooking competition" I said, she was agreeing to everything I said.

As soon as we came back to our house we met with the other couples. There was a brief explanation and sharing of thoughts for the first day we were together, not as idols but as couples.

It was fun since we can joke around and enjoy the rest of the night.

We then joined the competition and cooked with our hearts out. Unfortunately we only got third place because we were kinda tired throughout the day but we enjoyed it.

As we reached our home I removed my accessories and shoes and wore my fluffy slippers and sat on the couch, beside Aerim.

We were given a journal to write everything that we want to say and we can keep it for ourselves. At the end of the show, the couple who will win can reveal the journal and share moments nationwide.

Journal Entry - 001

Today was fun. I didn't expect anything to be like this. This fun and memorable. I really wish we can really go out for real. I will serenade Aerim with every song in the world just to let her know how much I like her. That's all haha.