𝟎𝟔

surprises are the best served through a letter.

hongjoong

Today's a new day. I wore my reformed shoes to a special event. It is the awarding for our 10th Daesang.

All the other members looked fine as well. After a week of hiatus, we finally got invited back to claim our prize.

"Have you took your meds?" Seonghwa asked. I nodded with a smile plastered on my face.

"I have to be ready, we are going to the military right?" I asked. Seonghwa smiled and held my arm tight.

"Yes, and after that the other 5" I glanced at Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, and Wooyoung who were happily teasing each other.

We made it.

As soon as we got off our car, lots of media photographers came to capture us walk down the red carpet.

Some ATINYs were there too, so we greeted them with a warm smile.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Park, the both of you would be attending the military right?" we both nodded at the reporter.

"How are you now Mr. Kim?" a reporter asked me. I glanced at him and replied.

"I'm doing great, days have just been brighter" after replying we were asked to pose in front of hundreds of cameras. Some from big companies like Dispatch and some for fansites.

"Please proceed to your seats" the organizer told us. There was a vacant seat in front of us.

As we were snacking on the small food prepared, another soloist came in. She was beautiful, very enchanting.

"Hello Ms. Yang Hana" we all stood up and greeted her. Her outfit fits perfectly the occasion, I've heard so many good things about her too.

Name: Yang HanaBirthday: July 03, 1999Years active: 2019-presentLabel: SM Entertainment

Name: Yang Hana
Birthday: July 03, 1999
Years active: 2019-present
Label: SM Entertainment

"Hyung, stop staring at her" Yunho nudged at me. I glanced at him making him laugh.

But then before I was to take a bite, two solo artists came in and sat in front of us. Lee Sang Ook and Yoon Aerim.

Oh my lord, it's her. But why are they together? They aren't even labelmates. I grunted in annoyance as I played in my phone.

"The ambiance got a bit heavier didn't it?" Seonghwa said and laughed. I just ignored him and stared at them. This really makes me so angry.

"May we now welcome Aerim Yoon, Sang Ook Lee, and Hana Yang on stage?" I tried my best to atleast clap because there were so many cameras.

Sang Ook was a true gentleman to both the ladies but he shows more favour to Aerim.

"Thank you for inviting us in" Hana started. She talks so calmly and she really has a magnetising effect.

"We, would like to announce a collaboration between YG Entertainment, SM Entertainment, and my entertainment Big Hit" Aerim said. The audience were clueless, including us.

Why so sudden?

"All entertainments would be choosing one participant from a group and have them join the survival show: Before 30" the audience cheered on. What is that? All of us were confused of why they are cheering.

"Before we get into detail, let's award our Daesang to: ATEEZ!" we all prepared to go up the stage and have a speech.

After receiving it, we got back home and a black letter was waiting for us on the table.

"Your military service Kim Hongjoong will be postponed for you will be joining the Survival Game" Manager Kim said. I removed my coat and peeked inside the letter.

 I removed my coat and peeked inside the letter

Oh, great luck.