𝟐𝟗

aerim

"Is that all you got?" the choreographer asked. I laid down the cold floor as she rolled a bottle of water towards me.

I've been practicing my dance choreography for weeks now and it still tires the hell out of me.

"Mia, i-it's been three hours" I said and rolled on the floor. She chuckled and sat down the sofa.

"Okay, but please don't blame me if you underperform" she said casually and popped a candy in her mouth.

I may be a k-pop idol but my stamina isn't made for long and tiring performances.

Maybe that's the reason I got bashed when our group Valkyrie was still alive. The hate comments. I felt it all.

"I'll prepare some fruits and warm up later, please don't leave yet" I told her. She just nodded and went on to take a short nap.

I prepared a salad bowl and some fruits. The only snack I eat nowadays. Some of my performances require me to wear some tight clothing.

Besides, extreme diet and exercise isn't new to this industry. I gobbled it all up in a few minutes and drank more water.

I was cooling down and scrolling through my instagram feed when an article from Soompi popped up.

I dropped my phone and immediately went to take a quick shower and a fresh change of clothes.

Ever since her preparing for the comeback and the album release she never got in touch with her boyfriend.

"Mia! I'll be going to meet Hongjoong!" I shouted as I blow dried my hair. I sprayed so much perfume hoping I'll smell good.

As soon as I put my hat and mask on, I rushed to get my keys and drove to the airport were they are in

WOOYOUNG
"Hey where are you?
We've been waiting!"

AERIM
"I'll be there in a
good minute!"

WOOYOUNG
"Wait, are you DRIVING?!
Focus on the road!"

AERIM
"OF COURSE I
WILL!"

I quickly turned off the call and smiled as soon as I saw Yunho staring at my car from the distance.

I parallel parked and took off my seat belt. I took a deep breath as I prepared for the paparazzi.

"AERIM!" I heard Wooyoung's scream. I turned around and saw him tugging Hongjoong, trying to hide him from the cameras and reporters.

"Miss Aerim Yoon you arrived"

"Can we get a word from you?"

"Do you both consider marriage?"

"How long have you been together?"

The reporters started to bug me but Yunho grabbed me by the wrist and acted as my bodyguard.

As soon as we got out of the reporter's line I encircled my arms around Hongjoong's waist.

He gently caressed my cheeks and gave me a light kiss on the forehead. The other members acted grossed out as the paparazzi took the opportunity to get as many shots.

"Kiss her!"

One brave passerby screamed. I blushed and was about to say no when he grabbed my chin and kissed me deeply.

All the members then gave us space as the photographers took a shot from every angle they could.

"It's just the right time" he said. I suspiciously looked at him when he removed all the bags and scarves on him.

He knelt on one knee and took a beautiful box and opened it up right in front of me.

"I don't want this to wait any longer. I have loved you for so long and you stayed by my side until then. I'll do anything just to have you right here, forever. And now in front of all the people, in front of my friends..."

He trailed off when fireworks started to burst from the sky. The seven other boys gave me different gifts.

"Will you marry me?" Hongjoong asked. I ran out of breath as I saw how perfect this scene was. I nodded and bursted out as he slid the ring on.