Chapter 2

Namjoon cleaned up all of the toys and crayons before picking up his sleeping boys.

He carried both of the sleeping kids to the car, buckling them into their car seats gently.

 Yoongi was awake by the time they arrived home. Helping him out of the car while he unbuckled and carried in a sleeping hoseok. 

He figured he might as well wake him up, knowing he would not sleep that night if he didn't. He gently woke up Hobi.

 "Hobi sweetie time to wake up for appa," he said hobi gently rubbed his eyes with his little fists and buried his face back in the crook of Namjoons neck.

 He gently bounced him "baby you need to wake up," he said. 

"Appa will play with you and your brother how about that?" He didn't expect an answer.

Hobi pushed himself to look at his Appa's eyes, he smiled and giggled.

"Appa!" He said, squirming to get down as he saw they were home. 

He chuckled and sat the youngest next to his pile of toys

Yoongi ran to the play kitchen set "Appa I makes you food!" he grabbed one of the plastic pans and place one of the plastic eggs on it.

Namjoon smiled and sat down next to the set.

"Okay chef Yoongi, what are we having today?" he asked as Hobi tried to stand next to Yoongi.

"We gots egg and juice Appa!" he said placing the plastic juice box in Namjoons lap.

"Why thank you chef Yoongi this is very yummy juice," he said, pretending to drink.

Yoongi giggled "silly Appa!"

He put the egg on a plate and put it in front of him.

"Now I makes Hobi food too!" Yoongi said as he placed another egg on the pan.

 Hobi giggled when he heard his name "food!"

Namjoon began to "eat" his egg as Yoongi watched.

"Wow buddy, that egg was the best I ever had!" he said as Yoongi gave him a tight hug.

"thank yous appa" Yoongi kissed his cheek and went back to playing with the food.

Namjoon took a minute to watch the scene in front of him, he sighed. his kids were too cute for their own good.

After serving the boys and himself dinner, Namjoon washed the plates and put them away. 

 "I tell you what since you both were good today we can have ice cream!" Namjoon turned around and Yoongi's eyes grow wide.

 "ice cream!" he yelled running to his appa, giggling like crazy.

 Namjoons heart melted at the sight, Hobi was squealing and hitting his hands on the highchair tray. 

He got two small bowls and put a scoop of ice cream in each, and brought them to the table.

Yoongi ate his ice cream, only half making it in his mouth, the majority on his clothes while Namjoon fed Hobi his ice cream.

After ice cream and cleaning up the bowls, Namjoon gave the boys a bath, being drenched in water in the process. 

After getting the boys ready for bed namjoon laid yoongi in his bed. 

The little boy was fighting to keep his eyes open, he was in a cute little cat onesie. 

"Suga baby its time to sleep, "namjoon said in a sing-song voice while gently stroking his hair. 

Soon he gave in and fell asleep, making namjoon smile. He kissed Yoongis cheek as he got up.

"Goodnight yoongi Appa loves you, "he said quietly, making sure the nightlight was on and closing the door. 

One down, one more to go. 

Hobi wasn't ever troubled when it came to bedtime, he had his nights when he didn't want to sleep. 

Luckily for this tired appa, hobi was exhausted

. He gently rocked hobi, the baby instantly fell asleep, pacifier securely in his mouth with his polar bear onesie on.

 He laid him in the crib he was soon to outgrow. 

He kissed Hobis forehead and smiled "goodnight hoseok, Appa loves you," he said shutting off the light.

 Namjoon then took a shower and headed to bed himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I know this chapter was a little short but its mostly a tiny filler chapter I guess? Anyway, I hope you're enjoying this story! Feel free to give feedback! My DM's are always open! Love yall!

Trick