Chapter 9

Jin woke up with a groan, his head was killing him.

He sat up and looked around.

This wasn't his room, it wasn't his house. How did he get here?

He had no memory of last night. Jin heard kids giggling he thought he was losing his mind.

He felt his massive hangover hit him hard.

He laid back down, this may not be his house but he felt like he was paralyzed.

Soon the door creaked open. Jin was facing towards the wall, his head hurt too much.

He slowly tried to turn around when he came face to face with Namjoon.

He was wearing pajama pants with a black t-shirt and a serious case of bedhead.

"Guess I have lots of explaining to do, I brought you some painkillers and a glass of water" Namjoon set the pills and water on the bedside table.

Jin blinked twice before he remembered what happened.

He kissed Namjoon.

He grabbed the pills, swallowing them and drinking the glass of water "thanks" he rubbed his head in an attempt to relax his headache.

"Its no problem, bet you have a killer headache," he said as he sat down next to Jin on the bed.

" I um would've taken you to your house but I don't know where you live and well, I knew you couldn't be left there, you were pretty drunk" Namjoon looked at his hands as he explained the previous nights' events.

"God I'm an idiot, I shouldn't have gotten even a sip of alcohol, I'm sorry," Jin said as he looked to the side.

"You know, when you kissed me I knew it was because you were drunk, but it doesn't have to be awkward between us right? You're not an idiot Jin you just felt upset and got carried away its all okay" Namjoon scratched the back of his neck and looked at Jin.

Jin gave a slight smile "I don't want it to be awkward between us, we have to be in the same room for two more days anyway" he slightly chuckled and continued.

" I felt something, even if I was drunk, I felt sparks namjoon. I understand if you don't feel the same way and want to forget it " Jin rambled.

"Jin i- I felt sparks too" Namjoon gave him a wide smile, showing his dimples.

The two locked eyes without saying a word.

Jin broke the silence "what does this make us? What if my sparks were because I was drunk? Don't get me wrong you're a great guy and hell of a dad but" Jin was cut off by Namjoon kissing him.

Jin felt the sparks again, he kissed back when Namjoon pulled away they smiled.

Those sparks were real.

Namjoon began to blush, he couldn't believe what he just did.

" Would you like to be official?" Jin blurted out.

Namjoon smiled, and nodded "id love to be official Jin".

Once the two walked out, Yoongi ran to Namjoon "appa! Woo make bwe-bweak" Namjoon smiled and picked him up.

"Woo make breakfast sweetheart?" He said as he kissed his cheek.

"Yeah! He make that appa!" Yoongi noticed Jin and giggled.

"Jinnie! How you here?" He said making his grabby hands to Jin.

Namjoon handed him over to Jin.