Chapter 12

The entire week was a blur to Namjoon. He finished Jin's complete shots and took care of families wanting Christmas cards and anything else made, he was so busy he barely got to spend time with anyone let alone himself.

 Once Friday had finally come Namjoon relaxed and spent the rest of the day cuddling his boys and watching movies in the warmth of blankets from the cold lurking outside.

Tomorrow was a big day, Namjoon and Jin's first date. Namjoon insisted he could take the boys to ice skate another time, but Jin insisted on bringing them so they could all bond. 

After finishing Lady and the tramp, Namjoon had put the sleeping kids in their respective rooms and headed to bed himself. The photographer found himself to be wide awake, despite being exhausted after work all week. He felt his mind racing he was too excited about the day to come.

The next morning Namjoon had gotten up fairly early for a weekend. At 8 am he was up making pancakes for his boys and himself. He had managed to not burn any of the delicious breakfast, he set up the plates and went to wake up the kids. They were meeting Jin at the ice skating rink at noon. Namjoon entered Hoseok's room first.

"Wow sunshine, you're already awake" He cooed as the one-year-old looked up at him smiling wide.

"Appa I up!" Cheered Hoseok as he made a gesture of wanting to be picked up.

"I see that sunshine! I'm so proud of you!" Namjoon praised as he lifted him, placing him on his hip.

 "How about we go get your brother up so we can eat pancakes!" Namjoon said with enthusiasm.

He could see Hoseok's eyes light up and grow wide "bubba up!" he cheered as he started giggling.

Namjoon chuckled and went to the oldest room to wake him up. After many attempts, he got Yoongi up and they soon headed to have breakfast.

// small time skip // 

After breakfast, Namjoon cleaned up both the boys and began getting them dressed it was only a few hours until they had to meet Jin. He turned on cartoons for the boys, who instantly got mesmerized with whatever kids show was on. While the boys were distracted Namjoon quickly got ready. After getting dressed Namjoon joined his boys, mindlessly looking at his phone.

Once it got closer to the time Namjoon put coats and beanies on the boys and himself. However, on the way to the car, Hoseok reached down and played with the snow that covered the ground. Yoongi was doing the same only he would get a handful and drop it.

As soon as they arrived at the rink Namjoon spotted Jin lacing up his skates. Yoongi let go of Namjoons hand and quickly made his way to Jin.

"Jinnie!!" He yelled as he jumped into his lap.

"Hey, little guy! Are you ready for some fun?" he asked as Yoongi bounced in his lap nodding furiously.

Namjoon and Hoseok soon joined the pair. Namjoon pecked his boyfriend's cheek as he greeted him and soon started putting the skates on Hoseok. 

"I've got this little one," Jin said as he put the skates on Yoongi and laced them up.

"How has Hobis speaking so far?" Jin asked as he watched Namjoon put on his skates.

"He's doing pretty good, he said a short broken sentence this morning! I'm so proud of him" he smiled, showing his dimples.

Jin cooed and ruffled Hoseoks hair, earning a giggle, "Good job Hobi you're doing great," He said as the group was ready to skate. 

Namjoon held both of Hoseoks hands as he tried to balance both Hoseok and himself, Jin and Yoongi doing the same although Yoongi insisted he could do it by himself

After a few struggles, everyone seemed to get the hang of skating Jin and Namjoon sharing heartfelt smiles every minute. Jin was bonding with the boys well, Yoongi was more attached to Jin since Hoseok was a little shy at times.

"Wow, Yoongi you could be an ice skater one day!" Jin praised as Yoongi was a giggling mess, holding onto Jin's hand's so he wouldn't fall. His eyes sparkled at those words, he let one of his hands go and tried to skate.

After skating for hours the group took a break to grab a snack. Hobi had fallen asleep as soon as he finished his snack. Yoongi was playing with Jin's hair and drinking his hot chocolate slowly. The sight melted Namjoons heart, he was happy his kids loved Jin as much as him.

"Are you having fun with Jinnie Suga?" Asked Namjoon as he gently patted Hobis back.

"Yeah Appa! Jinnie fun! Lookie I fix his hair!" Yoongi said as he gently bounced and messed with Jin's hair.

"I see that baby, it looks very nice," Namjoon said as he took a sip of his hot chocolate and slipped his hand into Jins. Jin smiled and took a sip of his hot chocolate,  when he sat his cup down he stared lovingly at Namjoon while Yoongi had worn himself out and laid on Jin.

"This was an amazing first date Joonie, thank you," Jin said as he gently caressed his thumb over Namjoons hand.

"Well thank you for joining my love, it keeps getting colder and colder outside would you like to have a movie night with me and the boys?" Namjoon asked with pure love laced with his words.

"Of course I would," Jin said as they both got up, each with a sleeping boy in their arms. After getting the boys in their car seats, the couple shared a small kiss before they both drove to Namjoons house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I know it has been a bit since my last update but I'm here now. How are you all? I hope you're enjoying the story and are doing well! Thank you so much for 289 reads and 9 votes!!

Stay healthy we are all in this together 

DMs are open love yall 

Trick