Chapter 16

The kids were bundled up and ready to go get a Christmas tree. Changbin and Felix were staying at the house since there was not enough room in the car and Changbin didn't have a jacket for Felix since it was too cold.

"I'm excited Joonie, I'm not spending Christmas alone for once," said Jin as he looked out the window.

Namjoon smiled he had one hand holding Jins and one on the steering wheel as he drove. "I'm excited too Jinnie, I'm sure the boys are as well."

Once they arrived at the store to get their tree Namjoon unbuckled the boys and helped them out, holding both of their hands and walking down the long aisles of trees to find the perfect one.

While the couples looked for a tree, Hoseok and Yoongi were busy looking at the blowup Santas and reindeer.

"Appa look at Santa!"Yelled Yoongi as he tried to drag Namjoon towards the attraction.

"I see it, but we are here for a tree baby" Namjoon tried to coax his son to stopped pulling against his grip.

Meanwhile, Hoseok had slipped out of Namjoons other hand and was taking off towards the reindeer while giggling.

Namjoon was distracted by getting Yoongi to comply, but Jin followed Hoseok quickly.

Hoseok saw Jin not too far behind, he giggled and tried to run as fast as he could thinking it was a game.

Once he reached the reindeer, he tried to wrap his little arms around the leg of the blow-up object.

"Doggy!"He yelled as he tightened his grip.

Jin couldn't help but laugh. God, he's too cute. He picked the boy up, loosening the grip he had on the reindeer.

"Sweetie, this is a reindeer, they fly Santa to bring you lots of toys!"Jin said as he held Hoseok up 'flying' him around.

Hoseok giggled and wrapped his arms around Jin's neck "Deer!"

Jin smiled widely "yes sweetie! deer!" he cheered as he brought Hoseok back to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Baby ill take you to see Santa okay?" coaxed Namjoon, he was eye level with Yoongi who had tears running down his face.

The boy nodded as Namjoon dried his tears "good boy, no more tears we'll go see Santa, but we've gotta get a tree so he can put yours and Hobis toys underneath" he smiled as Yoongi hugged him and nodded.

He picked him up and stood back up seeing Jin holding Hoseok. "There you two are, I guess our next stop is the mall for Santa " he chuckled as they quickly picked a tree.

After loading up their purchase, the couple buckled up the boys in the car. 

At the mall, Namjoon quickly found the area where the line for Santa was and got in line. the line was not too long with only a few parents with their kids in front of them.

Jin entertained Hoseok while Yoongi jumped excitedly while telling Namjoon how close they were.

When it was finally their turn Yoongi ran over with Hoseok not too far behind.

"Hoseok you'll go after bubba," said Namjoon as caught Hoseok.

Yoongi was placed on Santas lap, he looked up with a big gummy smile "Santa!"

"Hello little boy, what would you like for Christmas?" asked the Santa.

Yoongi thought for a minute before whispering in the Santas ear.

"I'll see what I can do for ya" Yoongi kept smiling as Hoseok was placed next to him.

"Hello little one!" the Santa cheered. 

Hoseoks eyes grew wide, followed by tears. Bursting into tears, Hoseok reached for Namjoon "A-Appa!" He cried.

Namjoon quickly scooped him up and rubbed his back to calm him down. They got a quick picture and started heading home. Jin carried a happy Yoongi who rambled about Santa while Namjoon carried a sniffling Hoseok.

On the way home, Jin watched out the window. When they had almost gotten back something caught his eye "wait Joonie turn around!" he said suddenly.

Even though he was confused Namjoon turned around as quickly as he could. Jin directed him to where he saw the strange occurrence.

Once they made it to where Jin wanted him to go Jin got out of the car near an alley between two apartment buildings.

There were two small baskets that looked to be slightly covered with blankets. Jin slowly got closer as he noticed there were two babies in the baskets. 

He gasped and quickly picked them up. It was freezing outside, how could someone just leave them out there? He quickly opened the car door and put them inside.

"Jin, why did yo- wait are those babies?" asked Namjoon as he tried to stay calm.

Jin slowly uncovered the baskets and quickly tried to warm them with his hands \. They were cold but still alive. "We need to go to the hospital now" Jin quickly got in his seat as they went to the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoop! New chapter hello! Sorry if this sucked ah I'm super stressed out and needed to write to relax...its currently 2 AM so that's fun. I am writing the next chapter before I sleep as well since I think I'm going to be up a while with work.

Anyway! DMs are always open! 

Love you all 

Trick