Chapter 32

The next day the newly engaged couple got up and had breakfast together before going to pick up the kids and tell everyone the news.

They were filled with anticipation to share the news.

Jin was ready to see his kids and his parents reaction to the sudden change.

How would they react?

He knew his parents loved Namjoon but he couldnt help but have a feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Through his thoughts he realized he was being dumb, Namjoon would've had to ask his dad if he could marry Jin.

What if his dad would regret allowing Namjoon to propose to his son?

"Earth to Jin? You okay sweets?" Namjoon waved his hand in front of Jin.

Jin snapped out of his thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine" Jin replied.

"You zoned out on me for a minute. Are you sure?" Namjoon asked as he ran a hand through his lover's hair.

Jin nodded and leaned into the touch.

Namjoon smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Let's go pick up our monsters" he said as they headed out to the car.

●●●●●●

On the way to their destination, Jin was humming along to the music while holding Namjoons hand.

After all these years, even if they had some big arguments, Jin never skipped on holding Namjoons hand while he drove.

Jin shivered at the thought of their biggest argument.

They didnt talk for 2 days unless it was absolutely necessary (for their kids to not worry ).

Everytime he looked back on it he wondered why they had fought for no reason.

Namjoon, in his mind, thought that Jin would have an ultimatum at some point since he was waiting so long.

Jin had gotten another modeling job which required him to get too close to comfort with some of the other models to have a 'romantic feel'.

Of course, he trusted Jin but it didnt mean he wasnt jealous and had suspicions.

Seeing the ladies flirting with Jin just made him hold back everything he had in him.

The stress of work was building up inside him and the flirting sent him over the edge.

As soon as the venom that dripped with words were said that night , he regretted it.

When they didnt talk to each other, it hurt more than anything.

Namjoon was mad until that night when he was taking out all his anger on Jin.

"SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT WHAT WAS THAT? YOU KNEW I SAW IT AND KNOW MY PAST"

His anger was turned towards himself as soon as Jin left the room.

He knew he messed up.

He knew he had hurt the love of his life.

Jin knew Namjoon wasnt thinking and was in denial and blinded from anger.

He was hurt, but he knew if he gave Namjoon some space, time would heal the wounds.

On the second day of the silent treatment, Namjoon apologized and gave an explanation that could be a 20 page essay.