Chapter 28

Jin had woken up earlier than usual.

He couldn't take Namjoon home until noon or later so he decided to pick up the kids.

All on his mind was how his family was doing.

When Jin arrived he wasn't surprised by the scene in front of him.

Taehyung and Jimin were laying on top of each other as usual when they first wake up.

"Yoongi is still asleep, poor boy had a rough night. " Said Mrs. Kim.

"What do you mean rough night? What about Hobi? " Asked Jin quietly to not disturb the two monsters on the couch.

"He just really misses you both, especially Namjoon. Little Hoseok is cuddled up to him" She smiled sadly.

"Good thing we are picking him up today" Smiled Jin.

"It is a very good thing. Take good care of him. He may not show it a lot but, he can get sensitive over small things." Mrs. Kim gave Jin a warm smile.

He smiled back and heard shuffling next to him.

Soon he was attacked by the two boys who were once asleep next to him.

"PAPA!" They both screeched.

Jin laughed and hugged them both back.

"Hello Jiminie, hello Tae bear Papa missed you. But you know who misses you a lot too? " He said.

Two pairs of eyes were staring at him for a moment.

"Your Appa really misses you all" Said Jin.

Their eyes grew wide before both Jimin and Taehyung were running around looking.

"Appa?" Taehyung pulled the blanket from the couch as if Namjoon would appear.

"No he here! " Yelled Jimin as he lifted one of his shoes and frowning when Namjoon wasn't there.

Jin and Mrs. Kim couldn't help but laugh at their searching.

"Boys we are going to pick him up today!" Said Jin in between laughs.

"Yay! " They both laughed before running off.

"Oh no" Jin knew where they had run off to.

"Boys please dont-" Mrs. Kim was cut off by a loud wail "-wake them up" She finished with a sigh.

"Don't worry I'll get them" Said Jin as he stood up and followed the sound.

Soon he was in the room and saw Hoseok crying and Yoongi pouting and sitting on the bed with his arms crossed.

"PAPA! " they both yelled.

"Hi sweeties! Oh come here Hobi, it's okay dry those tears sweetheart" Said Jin as he picked up Hoseok and rubbed his back gently.

Jin sat down on the bed so Yoongi could crawl into his lap and hug him.

Once Hoseok was calmed down and laid his head on Jin's broad shoulder.

"Are you better now Hobi? " Asked Jin as he gently wiped the boys tears away with his thumb.

Hoseok only nodded before snuggling more into Jin.

"Papa? " Yoongi asked quietly as he laid in Jin's lap.

"Yes sweetie?" Asked Jin as he gently stroked his hair.

" I wanna see Appa" He said with puppy eyes.

"I know, we are going to pick him up so he can come home and cuddle with you"