Chapter 3

Today was the day Namjoon had one of the most important shoots he's ever had, he was doing a shoot for a new clothing line that was soon to be released. 

He got up at 6 am making a quick bowl of oatmeal for yoongi and himself along with a bottle for hoseok. He got yoongi up getting him dressed and trying to get the two-year-old to wake up at least enough so he could get him to eat. 

Soon he got hoseok up and dressed, he sat at the table feeding hoseok the bottle and encouraging yoongi to eat. Once everyone had breakfast, namjoon got everything in the car and drove to work. 

Getting everything settled and letting the boys sleep, namjoon got all of his stuff set up including props needed. He checked the clock he had time to kill deciding he would take a much-needed nap.

"These are your sons too! You NEVER should treat them like they're your little puppets! Poor yoongi is almost 2 and you're acting like he doesn't exist! Hoseok probably doesn't even know you at this point!" shouted Namjoon. 

"Maybe if you loved me id care! You don't care about anyone but those stupid kids and yourself Kim Namjoon!" His awful ex-wife retorted back harshly. 

His blood boiled how could she say that about her children?! Her own flesh and blood! That was when he had enough. He got the divorce he long dreamed of ever since they got married. 

Why did he marry her in the first place and stay? He was forced to by his father. When hoseok was around 11 months old, Namjoon's father passed away, with his father passing he was granted freedom from the god awful marriage. 

He was much happier with just him and the boys.

"Namjoon Hyung? Wake up!" Namjoon was woken up from his nightmare by his coworker Jongho, he was more of an assistant to one of the other photographers in the building. 

"Are you okay? I brought you coffee" Jongho held out the coffee cup to him. 

Namjoon quickly sat up, pulling himself together "yes, I'm okay thank you," he said giving him a small smile. 

Jongho nodded "your kids are still asleep, they're super cute. Have a good day Hyung" Jongho bowed and ran out of the studio, probably being called to run another errand.

 Namjoon turned to see his kids still fast asleep, he smiled and checked the clock 8:42 am. His important client was coming at 10. 

The shoot was going to last for several days as ordered by the company since there were different 'versions' of the products.

Lost in thought, namjoon felt a tug and looked down yoongi was reaching up, wanting to be on his appas lap. 

He quickly fulfilled his request and lifted him onto his lap "Appa! Can I plays wit toys?" Yoongi asked pointing at the props set up. 

"No baby not those toys how about we watch cartoons on appas phone?" He asked smoothing his hair that was sticking up everywhere. 

Yoongi nodded and snuggled into Namjoons chest as he played frozen for the billionth time. Soon hobi was at Namjoons feet wanting to be with them. 

He adjusted yoongi on his lap and put hobi on his lap as well. 

The boys sang along to the songs, well hobi sang along the best he could. Namjoon was sending emails about his latest photoshoots while having his boys on his lap. 

As soon as the movie ended, he quickly put on another movie and the kids were instantly glued to the movie. 

Hobi was snuggled up to Namjoon's chest while leaning on Yoongi.