Chapter 30

Changes made since this is the time skip:

Yoongi: age 5
Hoseok: age 4
Taehyung and Jimin: age 3
Jungkook: age 9 months old

I'm very lazy soooooo Namjoon and Jin adopted Jungkook during the time period I skipped :)
Main reason for time skip was so I could add Kookie without their age gaps being so close together also maybe something special ;)

---------------------------------------------------

It was crazy to think that 2 years had passed by so quickly.

Namjoon had been able to travel for his job without worrying, he had been with Jin for almost 3 years and they had a new addition to the family.

They had decided their family wasn't complete until they adopted baby Jungkook.

He was an adorable and adventurous baby and fit in perfectly.

Yoongi was especially protective over him.

Right now Jungkook was chewing on his toy keys while staring at Namjoon with his big doe eyes.

"Having fun Kookie?" He asked while editing photos.

Jungkook just giggled and rolled on the floor as a response.

Namjoon laughed and shook his head "so cute" he said to himself.

Today Jin was at a modeling job while Namjoon took the day off.

He liked being home with his kids while he waited for it to be time to pick up Yoongi from school.

At the moment Hoseok,Taehyung and Jimin were napping.

After finishing up some of his editing, Namjoon sat his laptop aside and got on the floor next to the baby.

Jungkook was babbling to himself and smiled when he saw Namjoon next to him.

"Da!" He squealed while grabbing Namjoons nose.

Namjoon just laughed and made funny faces causing Jungkook to be a fit of giggles.

"Dada is silly isn't he bun?" Said Namjoon as he littered his face with kisses.

"My little giggle box" Namjoon placed him on his chest.

Jungkook quickly snuggled up to him and rubbed his face on the soft fabric of Namjoons shirt.

He gently picked him up and carried him while going to wake up the others.

Waking up Jimin and Taehyung was the easiest task.

Namjoon really believed they had some kind of 'twin powers'.

If one was awake the other would be awake in seconds.

After waking them both up, he proceeded to wake up Hoseok.

They all were up and running around only minutes after waking up.

"Appa can we play with Kookie?" Asked Taehyung.

"Of course Tae bear, remember to be gentle " he said as he placed Jungkook next to them on the floor.

They all surrounded him and played the games Jin showed them to play.

Hoseok was playing with Jungkooks hair while Taehyung and Jimin played peek-a-boo with him.

He squealed everytime and clapped his little hands happily, taking in all of the attention he was receiving.

It was only a few hours until it was time to pick up Yoongi.