Chapter 8

They sat at a table that was out of Jin's sightline. 

This definitely was a fancy restaurant, there was a huge bar in the front while tables were lined everywhere. 

The lights were low that illuminated from the bar. 

There were booths that had a small fence-like wall separating two sides.

Namjoon enjoyed having a night off, they talked about how Changbins family was and just anything that had nothing to do with work.

 Once they realized they were at the restaurant for hours, they had already paid for their food and ended up staying just to chat.

 Namjoon tried to glance at where Jin was sitting, the table was empty. 

"Jins gone, maybe he had a date?" Namjoon said as he sat back down. 

"Aw man I was hoping to see you two become Bonnie and Clyde" chuckled Changbin. 

Namjoon raised an eyebrow "Bonnie and Clyde were bandits, you know that right?".

 Changbin gave his devilish smile "you're the god of destruction, what's the difference? I'm honestly surprised your equipment hasn't been dropped by you or broken".

 Namjoon rolled his eyes it was true, he was clumsy at times changbin gave him the nickname after he witnessed him break his sunglasses when he tried to put them on.

"Anyway, let's grab a drink from the bar before we go" Changbin got up implying for Namjoon to follow him to the bar.

 "I really shouldn't," Namjoon said as he was dragged to a bar stool.

 "One more round!" A guy that was next to Namjoon slurred. 

He was obviously very drunk, but that voice sounded familiar.

 When the bartender severed him another glass Namjoon turned and his eyes went wide. 

"Jin what are you doing here?" He couldn't believe what he saw. 

Jin's shirt was untucked on one side, his hair was in all directions. He wore a goofy smile 

"Having fun, I got stood up so might as well have fun by myself" he slurred, taking big gulps from the beverage in his hand. 

"You knows, I'm glad my date didn't show up. You're better looking than anyone anyway" 

He got stood up? Why would anyone do that to this man?

Changbin was in as much shock as Namjoon "maybe we should get you home, you're way too drunk" Changbin said as he tried to get jin to his feet. 

Namjoon couldn't move. 

Jin is drunk, him saying all of that was probably just the drunk side of him. 

Suddenly a pair of alcohol-laced lips crashed into namjoons. 

His eyes were now the size of the moon, Jin was kissing him. 

His chest fluttered, he felt sparks that soon ended when Jin pulled away. 

Changbins jaw dropped, it really happened 

his best friend just got kissed by Jin.

"Sweetlips," Jin said as he began to chuckle. 

After Namjoon felt he could move, they paid off the tab and helped jin into namjoons car. "ill call Wooyoung, do you know where he lives?" Asked Changbin as he got his phone out.

 "No, I don't want to bring him around the kids in this state but I feel like I have no choice, I can't leave him here" replied Namjoon as he saw Jin had crashed out. 

Changbin was on the phone with Wooyoung, he got in the driver's seat and waited for the call to end. 

"Wooyoung said the kids are already asleep so you should be fine. You could just put him in the guest bedroom." Namjoon nodded.

It was Friday so he didn't have to wake up early and Jin didn't have to take photos.

 Namjoon said goodbye and drove home. 

It was 10 pm, Wooyoung was asleep on the couch, he was already planning on staying the night since he knew they would be out late. 

Namjoon carried Jin bridal style into his house and laid him in the guest bed.

Namjoon took a shower and ran his hand through his hair, letting out a heavy sigh. 

What was he gonna say when he woke up?

  Oh yeah, you got trashed last night and I just brought you home with me

Namjoon sat on his bed, trying to sort out his thoughts until he heard a soft timid voice.

 "A-appa?" standing in the doorway was Yoongi, he had his space pajamas on while clutching his blue koala plush with tears in his eyes. 

"what's the matter baby, did you have a nightmare?" Namjoon said softly as he got up.

 Yoongi instantly ran into his arms, hugging him tightly while sniffling.

 "M-monsters appa" he said quietly. 

Namjoon picked Yoongi up and rubbed his back while drying his tears. 

"Hey Suga its okay, I won't let the monsters get you. How about you sleep in here with appa?" Yoongi nodded and cuddled up to namjoon.

 He laid down with Yoongi cuddled up to his side. 

He protectively wrapped an arm around his son's little frame.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda short but what a chapter!

feedback is appreciated, stay safe, stay healthy, you're all beautiful!

I love yall!

Trick