Chapter 6

Once Jin was gone Namjoon picked up some files, Changbin had sent him some photos to be reviewed and touched up.

After printing out the files Namjoon made his way down the hall with the kids. 

"I got your files Changbin, you owe me," he said sarcastically throwing down the papers on his desk. 

Changbin couldn't help but laugh, causing Hobi to join in. 

"I actually didn't need those files, I heard some news and knew how to get you in here workaholic," he said, on the verge of tears from laughing at a flustered Namjoon.

 "Okay okay Joon, I owe you but I heard you got yourself a date for lunch tomorrow," he said moving his eyebrows up and down.

 "Woo Woo!" shouted Hobi all of a sudden as he heard the door open.

 "Aw hey Hobi! I'm glad you're feeling better!" Said Wooyoung as he picked up Yoongi. 

"Woo! Appa no come because he say we no get you sick and doctor say Hobi has bunnies in his ears!" Shouted Yoongi and he bounced in Wooyoungs arms.

 "Wow, buddy sounds like you had a fun time! Lets quiet down a little okay?" Yoongi nodded and giggled.

 "It's not a date Changbin, it's just me, Jin and the boys. Plus it's just to catch up on s- how did you even know that we were going to lunch?" Namjoon said sending daggers to Changbin.

 "Calm down Joon, I went to get a snack from the kitchen and overheard you and Mr.Worldwide handsome talking it up," he said with a grin growing on his face.

 "You know sometimes I want to smack you," Namjoon said with a chuckle.

 "I'll never let you live down working with him Joon, it's my job as best friend to tease you" Changbin was holding back his laughs.

 Namjoon rolled his eyes "I know I know"he said getting up. 

"Hey Romeo, I see it all so clear just admit it you have it for him" Changbin spun around in his chair.

"If you got married would you be Mr.Worldwide handsome too or would you just gush over him like now?" Changbin gasped and stood up.

 "Can I take wedding photos?!". Namjoon let out a laugh.

 "You're on thin ice every time we talk you know, "he said as he playfully pushed him back. 

"Am I supposed to be surprised sherlock?" He saw Namjoons glare.

 "Okay okay I'm done, " he said while laughing. 

Namjoon laughed along "my equipment is put up so I better get the boys home" he said as he turned to Wooyoung, who was holding Yoongis legs as he stood in his lap fixing his hair while Hobi was showing his bear off. 

He cooed at the sight why did his kids have to be so damn cute? 

"Okay boys its time to head home," he said walking over to pick up Hobi.

 Yoongi whined "don't wanna go yet appa!" he said clinging onto Wooyoung. 

"I tell you what I'm gonna go change Hobi then ill be back okay?" He said getting eye level with Yoongi. 

He thought for a minute "okay appa!" He said as he went back to playing with Wooyoungs hair. 

Namjoon smiled and mouthed a thanks to Wooyoung as he walked out with Hobi. 

"hey Yoongi, what do you think of Jin?" Asked Changbin.

 Yoongi looked at Changbin while he played with Wooyoungs hair.