Epilogue Part 1

5 Years Later

I took a deep breath before stepping into the floor length wedding dress. I looked at myself in the mirror, tearing up.

Today was the day. I was finally marrying Jacob Elias Black, the love of my life.

"Oh honey," my mom gasped. I bit the inside of my cheek, trying to not ruin my makeup by crying. She hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Mom," I said, trying so hard.

"I love you too, baby," she said, tears flowing down.

"Mom! No crying!" I whined, trying to stop the tears from falling on both our faces.

"YOU BETTER NOT MESS UP THE MAKEUP RUBY OR SO GOD HELP ME!" Kim yelled, stomping into my room. She gasped.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

"No! No! No!" I said. I knew what was going to happen.

"Water works! We've got a waterfall alert!" I heard Lily scream. We laughed.

"You look absolutely beautiful, honey," my mom said.

"I get my looks from you," I said, teasing her lightly. She flipped her hair.

"I know," she said cheekily. I laughed.

~

"Let's get this show on the road, shall we?" Kim's dad said as he linked arms with me. Since I didn't have a biological father, I asked him to step in. Of course he was more than happy to walk me down the aisle.

"Let's do this," I said, smiling. He kissed my forehead.

The chapel doors opened as everyone rose from their seats. My eyes met Jacob's and I felt the same jolt of electricity I felt when I first saw him...

"Sorry!" I said, bumping into a hard chest. I looked up and froze. Caramel brown eyes stared right back into mine. My heart swelled as he looked into my eyes. Everything froze around us and it was as if we were the only two people on the face of the earth. And that's all that mattered.

In a matter of moments, I was being handed over to Jake. He stared into my eyes with an award winning smile on his face. I smiled back, softly blushing.

The feelings going through my body were so overwhelming. I was nervous, excited, warm and fuzzy, impatient all at the same time.

"Do you, Ruby Koshi, take Jacob Black to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked. I grinned.

"I do," I said. Jake smiled at me with soft eyes.

"And do you, Jacob Black, take Ruby Koshi to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," Jake said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride," the priest said. Within a split second, Jacob's lips were on mine as everyone cheered.

~

"Let's give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Black!" the DJ announced. The two of us got onto the dancefloor, ready for our first dance after taking a million and one pictures.

My arms were wrapped around Jake's neck while his rested on my waist. He pulled me closer so our chests were almost touching. His lips suddenly pressed themselves against mine softly.

"I love you so much Mrs. Black," he whispered against my lip. I chuckled softly.

"I love you so much Mr. Black," I replied.

"You love my dad? That's gross," Jake joked. I rolled my eyes, laughing. He twirled me around before bowing me.

After our first dance we went to our seats where we had got our food. We listened to the best man speech, which was given by both Quil and Embry.