Introductions, Secrets, and Baby Pictures

Ruby’s P.O.V

Leah, Seth, Embry, Jared, Kim, and I were all sprawled on the floor, playing Truth or Dare. It was a while since Jake left and I felt like as if there was a piece of me missing.

“Truth or dare, Roo?” Leah asked.

“Truth,” I said.

“If you were stuck in a room with Jake and Embry and you were to fuck only one of them, who would it be?” Seth asked. I groaned.

“I choose Dare instead,” I said.

“Nu uh! You can’t do that!” Embry said. “It’s against the rules!”

“Screw the rules,” I muttered as they laughed.

“Okay, come on, spill,” Leah said.

“I think we all know the answer anyways,” Kim said, winking at me. I glared at her teasingly.

“I’m done!” I said as I got up and tried to run to my room, but Embry was too fast for me. He was blocking my exit with a devilish grin.

“Nu uh, that’s not fair,” he chided. I groaned.

“Do I have to?” I asked.

“Yes!” they all said.

“Fine, only as long as you don’t say anything to anyone!” I said. They nodded.

“Jake,” I muttered. The all hollered and I blushed deeply. “Last time I’m ever playing this game.” They laughed.

“Seth, we gotta go,” Leah said, eventually. I pouted.

“Meet us at Sam’s tomorrow,” Embry suggested.

“Sure, I guess,” I said.

“Jacob will be there,” Jared teased. I threw a pillow at his face.

“What did I ever do to you?” I asked him. He shrugged.

“You make fun of me so he’s getting back at you,” Kim piped.

“And how old are we?” Leah asked, rolling her eyes.

“Seventeen!”  I said. They rolled their eyes, yet chuckled.

“See ya later, guys,” Seth said. He and Leah gave us hugs and left.

“And then there were four,” Embry said.

“Yup.”

“Movie, anyone?” I suggested.

“Paranormal Activity 3 it is,” Embry said.

“Uh no,” I said.

“Yes,” he bickered.

“No.” We continued this for about a couple more minutes before Kim’s mom told us to shut up. We laughed and decided to just hang out for a bit. Hours passed and eventually everyone left. Jared and Embry bid goodbye as they left, leaving me and Kim. We decided to go change and slept.

Jake’s P.O.V

Damn leech! Paul said.

Next time we’ll get her Seth said.

Let’s just hope we concentrate this time Sam said. We sighed and ran faster. That was when we caught another whiff. Our noses scrunched and we immediately ran towards the scent.

Stop! Sam said.

What?! There’s a leech lose and he could be anywhere! Embry said.