Chapter 7

"Hope wake up! He's here!" 

"I opened my eyes in excitement." 

"You do like him, oh my God!" 

"Shut it Gabbie, I don't. He's just..." 

"Irresistible?" 

I smacked her with the pillow, laughed, then got dressed. Gabriella went downstairs first, I was feeling nervous. Why am I feelings this? 'Sshh, behave' I spoke to my heart - crazy, I know. I stared at myself on the mirror, I took a deep breath and just went down.

"Finally!" Gabriella said. He was standing by the door, looking out. The sun was shining on him as if it was his spot light. He then turned around. 

I am walking down the stairs; I swear this moment felt like a slow-motion. Even the way he turned around was a slow-mo. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't find my..." I don't have an excuse. 

"Its okay." I heard his voice again. It was just 5 hours ago when we separated and came home.

"So where are we going?" Gabriella clapped and interrupted the heated staring game. I looked over to her with a blushed cheek. She winked teasingly. 

"I was thinking to visit La Sagrada Familia. Good?" 

"Perfect!" Gabriella excitedly went out. He waited for me by the door, let me passed before him and walked behind me. We're taking his car today, Gabbie hopped at the back seat.

"Señora, que le gustaria almorzar?" Manuelo followed to ask. I turned around and saw Mikhail passed by behind me. 

"No Manuelo, estamos comiendo fuera." Gabbie opened her window and replied. 

"Adios Manuelo." I waved good bye before I turned to get in the car. 

"Si señora, adios."

When I turned around, Mikhail was standing by the passenger seat holding out the door for me. I can't help it, but I'm starting to bite my lower lip again. I blushed. Gabriella was feeling all giddy and overjoyed at the back seat, looking out at me from the window. 

"Just get in, will you!" She shouted smiling. I hopped in and then we left. 

He turned the radio on and this song titled 'Strut' was playing. Apparently its a famous song sang by Americans. 

"Sigueme y descubre mi barcelona." He said right after the song ended. I looked at him clueless. 

Gabriella translated while she leaned forward in between our seat - "Follow me and discover my  Barcelona". I was looking at him as Gabbie translated it for me. 

"Aren't I doing that already?" I replied playfully. They laughed though. 

I love his laugh, its just contagious. Whenever I hear his voice, his laugh, I automatically smile and blush. In a few minutes we arrived, and ran around Barcelona. The hot weather didn't matter to me, I was feeling a lot chilly, especially with cold sweats forming whenever he looks at me. Gabriella was excitedly running holding my hand, I didn't want him feeling left behind, So I grabbed a hold of his hand too. 

---

We walked down a park in front of Sagrada Familia to rest and get shade. We were peacefully walking when Gabriella's phone rang. Apparently its her father finding out she's gone. 

"Guys I gotta go, duty calls." Gabriella kissed me good bye and ran off. 

"Duties." Mikhail giggled. 

"You knew?" 

"Of course. She's the princess of Madrid. If only Spain pays attention to it she'd be a hot celebrity. But ever since the 20th Century began, the world adapted to change." 

'Except my world' the voice inside my head exclaimed. 

"So what's your story? If she is a princess, and you're her cousin, you must be in a royal family too." Ethan figured it all out. Should I tell one soul of my little secret? Lets try. 

"I guess I am?" 

"Really?! I'm guessing not in Spain, probably a monarch city outside of England?" He is trying to figure everything out. Well technically he is right - it is outside of England. 

"Uhuh--"

"What about you and the music deal?" I continued opening a new topic.

"Oh, you're curious huh--"

"I'm actually from a well-off family. My family has been on my back forcing me to follow their footsteps in the business industry." He started telling his side - in a shocking reveal too!

"Wait. Don't tell me you're one of the Lopez's sons?!" 

"He unwillingly nodded." 

There's this magazine I read - a fashion magazine. Lucinda Lopez is a fashion icon and a top-notch designer in Paris. When her husband died and her busy schedule, she needed help to continue their business in clothing line. She revealed she has three son currently in training to be the heir of their top 3 branches in the world - in America, Spain, and Italy. 

"So you're the MIA Lopez prince." 

"Sad to say." 

"It suits you. You do look like a prince." 

"That is why I have numerous invites and offer in record label companies. Before they knew me, I was just an ordinary musician; applying, getting rejected, and apply again. But when they found out I was one of the Lopez princes, they just suddenly became interested in me." 

"Isn't that suppose to be a good thing?"

"Not really. I want to be recognized for me, for who I am, for what I can bring into the table. I want to be appreciated because I'm good at it, not because I'm the son of Lucinda Lopez."

"Makes sense. I'm sorry." 

"Nah, for what?" He looked at me with a gentle smirk on his face. His light blue eyes were staring at me. It was so clear that I could see my reflection perfectly. 

"We both got it rough." I suppose this are comforting words. 

In an awkward silence, I looked at the Sagrada Familia just right in front of us. This seat is perfect, it has a perfect view of this majestic building. The wind blew and I get this feeling in my stomach that he's looking at me. I'm trying my best to hold back from looking too; since my heart is at it again, its beating one at a time again - its tiring. 

"Dreams do come true. They said, if you really want it, if you show the Gods how much you want it - it just might come true." I smiled first before I turned to him.