Chapter 11 18+

You've been warned motherfucker

Yato's POV
Me and Y/N were going to the forest for some sort of job when he turned to me "I'm just saying that if we can't see air can fish see water?" He asked I just started chuckling from his joke that broke the silence "you know Y/N honey you still haven't taken me on that date you promised me and I feel insulted it was supposed to be today at this time but you brought me here for a job and told me to leave Yukine." I said annoyed at what had happened he just smirked "why do you think I asked you to not bring Yukine he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me gently to a clearing where there was for some reason a giant bed he pushed me down "w-what are you doing Y/N!?!" I screamed as he unzipped my jacket "oh you know some nice r&r." He said as he pulled my shirt off revealing my breasts because I didn't have a bra "naughty Yato-sama you didn't wear a bra you wanted this didn't you." He teased as I covered my breasts and looked away from him then suddenly I heard a ringing then I woke up to see I'm in Y/N'S shop in his guest room with Yukine next to me and my eye twitched 'just a fucking dream' I thought angrily.

(A/N pranked baby i know im 2 days latr but I didn't do anything for April fools so ay Lmao)
To be continued