Chapter 16

Y/N's pov
"That kid said her name was V but that's impossible." I whispered to Griffon who was staring at 'V' "Samurai you know the crazy thing she has the same aura as V it still doesn't explain the female look." Griffon whispered back as I got into a defensive stance waiting for something to happen the lady tensed up when she saw this bringing up the Yamato I knew it was the Yamato the second I saw it no doubt this was the real deal "you got some balls V didn't think I'd see you again was hoping against it actually." I said as I ran at her firing the katana at her as her eyes widened surprised at the sword shooting at her as she jumped back and slash the Yamato up cutting me with the blade "agh" I grunted as I fell to the floor on one knee I pulled myself up and pulled shadow and mist out firing the pistols at V she was starting to take me as a threat as she pushed the boy back from interfering she did something I didn't think she was crazy enough to do she stabbed herself with the Yamato slowly disappearing and in her wake left my older brother or should I say older sister "well look who it is should I call you nee-Chan or Nii-chan well Vergil?" Is said antagonizing the sibling of mine she looked at me with disgust "who even are you don't have a brother besides Dante you foolish boy." She said about to run through me with the blade to which I just dodged to the left "ouch Nee-Chan after everything we've been through oh I get it you're still mad that me and Dante had a business while you were out reading libaries huh." I taunted as the lady Vergil as she pulled the cheapest move she could of done a judgment cut end the second I realized this it was too late no moving just pain. As she sheathed her. Blade all the cuts appeared on my body and my hood fell down showing off my face "that's it." I said obviously angry as I used my devil trigger "time to get serious" I said as I ran towards the older sibling as the kid got in the way almost it to stop the fight he closed his eyes expecting pain but when I stopped  and deactivated my DT and Vergil turned back to V  I asked a question "why are you protecting her she needs to pay for her crimes!" I said as angry as possible "she hasn't done anything wrong to you we just got here Mister." He said as he looked at me closer "you're me?" He said tilting his head in confusion "probably kid my V and Vergil weren't female listen V you're not wanted here go home wherever home is I can't stand to see you, you're the reason Vergil made it out and was able to almost kill me and Dante." I explained as I turned away and walked Griffon jumped back into my tattoos. As we left a kid and a lady to themselves in a warehouse I got attacked by that god the same one from my Devil May Cry with that ball of his "what do you want last time I totally kicked your ass do you want round 2" I said slightly panting from the fight with Female Vergil.
Everything that happened after is a blur fighting demons getting tired then Eventually forgetting things as I woke up in a room with V and the kid standing there waiting for me to wake up with three people I didn't recognize one with a school uniform and jet black hair another with a green jacket and blonde hair and the last had  tracksuit raven colored hair and tattoos like V "V who are these people where are we aren't we supposed to be at Redgrave city." I asked as I tilted my head. "This is not good Yato ." The young blonde said as the raven haired beauty ran out of the room and possibly building I put up a hand to try and stop her but she kept running. "Where am I?" I said as everyone just stared at me with pity in their eyes.
To be continued...