chapter 10

Y/N'S POV
Me Yato and Yukine all came back from the island to Devil May Cry where we saw David open the doors and welcome us in "you know I expected you guys to take another day before getting back here damn." David said as I walked in with Yato and Yukine behind me "yeah yeah I know David but look on the bright side we all made it back before the deadline so yeah you're welcome." I said as I went to my desk and kicked the desk tk get the phone to my hear and called the nearest pizza place "hello can I place an order for delivery  I would like a large pepperoni pizza and that's it." I said into the phone when all of a sudden Hiyori barges into the room "Y/N Yato Yukine why didn't you guys come to my birthday party?!" She yelled in anger at us all I put up my finger telling her I'm on the phone but she just walks over and grabs the phone and slams it down hanging up the phone I look down in sadness of my pizza that won't come "okay I'll admit I was going to come but then David told me about a job and I-." "You left without inviting me but you invited Yato and Yukine so how about you owe me one party." She interrupted and smirked my blood drained from my face when she said that "please Hiyori I barley have enough money to keep the lights on in this place anything but that." I said as I was pulled by my hood "how about you get an actual job that doesn't involve killing demons then maybe you'd have enough to pay your tab at Mario's Pizza." She continued, I felt like I was going to die "Yato-sama please help me." I begged as she just held up her hands "You know Y/N you owe me a lot as well from all the times you've ask me to help you." She said as she also smirked planning the same thing Hiyori was, the blood  from my body drained even more causing me to feel Dante's pain even more.

To be continued