Niykee

My head is pounding and a groan leaves my lips. I try to open my eyes and when I finally do I am met with a lightly dim room. My eyes dart around looking for anything to help recognize this room. My eyes land on Dom, he is hunched over in the chair. I try to get up to go to him but I am tied to a chair as well. I try to get out of the ropes while hot tears run down my face.

"Dom", I whisper but get no response, "Dom", I say a little louder.

This time I get a groan in response, "Dom, please wake up", I say sobbing.

"Niykee", I hear him ask.

"Yes, I'm here", I sob out.

He lifts his head and looks around the room. When his eyes land on me, he tries to get out of the chair with no success. He starts cursing under his breath when he can't get free.

He looks back to me, "Are you hurt, baby", he asks softly.

"I'm fine. My head hurts a little but I'm okay", I sniff, "Are you okay", I ask.

"I'm fine too", his eyes scan over me and then the room, "I'm going to get us out of here I promise", he says and I trust him.

Before I can say anything we hear a door being opened. I look at Dom worried and then turn to look at who walked in the room.

My eyes widen in shock, "What the fuck are you doing here", I hiss out.

He looks at me, "You should have picked me instead of him when you had the chance", he says.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Fuck you, Jay. If you don't untie me, us, right now I swear when I get out of this chair I will kill you myself", I say angrily.

I can't believe Jay would do something like this. He had his chance and he lost it. He shakes his head at me, "I'd watch what you say now because I'm not the one tied up", he hisses slapping me across the face.

I gasp turning my head back to him, "You fucking bitch. If you touch her again I'll-", Dom yells not finishing his sentence.

Jay looks at Dom, "You'll what", he taunts him.

Dom's eyes flash with anger and he tries to get out of the chair again. Jay starts running his finger down my neck and I flinch away, "Don't fucking touch me", I hiss at him.

He raises his eyebrow at me and then walks towards the door yelling something. My eyes go wide when I see two big guys walk in, "I think it's time we teach you a lesson with that mouth of yours Niykee", Jay says.

He walks over to me with duct tape and smirks. He smashes his lips to mine and I hold my mouth shut not giving in to his game. He pulls away putting the duct tape on my mouth and I glare at him. He walks towards Dom and stops in front of him.

He looks from the two guys to Dom, "What should we do first boys", Jay asks rubbing his hands together with an evil smirk on his face.

One of the men walks to a table that is in the room and my heart picks up. When I see what is on the table I look at Dom worried and he mouths 'I love you' to me. My heart tugs painfully. What are they going to do to us? I watch in horror as the guy holds a bat in his hand and shut my eyes tight when he swung it at Dom. I hear a cracking sound and feel tears run down my cheeks.

My head gets pulled back roughly, "If you don't keep your eyes open he will get it worse understood", the other guy hisses hitting my face and I whimper nodding the best I can.

I look at Dom to see blood running down the side of his face and I start sobbing harder. Dom looks at me and nods indicating that he is fine. I watch as they start beating Dom until he can't hold his head up on his own. I am trying to yell 'stop' but it is muffled by the tape on my mouth.