Part 4

Gabby took Stella home she told Jay and Hailey that Stella can stay with her and Matt. She never wanted Stella to be alone. Gabby was worried she hasn't said much since she been told about Grant. When Gabby got Back Stella burst out crying blaming herself for everything. After she calm down Gabby tried to get her to eat something but Stella refuse to eat and went to bed. Matt came home he said Kelly doing okay he ask how Stella was Gabby said she not good.

The next couple of days Stella hardly ate or speaking it like she shut down from everything.  Gabby knew she needed time and she was hoping when Kelly wakes she goes to see him and that would help. Anna was still upset and blame Stella but Gabby knew that Kelly would sort it. Gabby knew that Kelly and Stella are close they always had each back. At one point she thought they get back together again but Kelly started seeing Anna but they stayed close friends.

At med Kelly woke up the first thing he ask was about Stella. Anna told him she okay she wished Kelly wouldn't ask about Stella or mention her name. The docs check Kelly he had some movement in his legs which was a good sign and told him he need physio to get walking again. Kelly pulled an face at that. 

Anna let the others know that Kelly was awake but she never told Stella. All of firehouse 51 came to see Kelly it put a smile on his face but he really wanted to see Stella he needed to know she okay. That Gabby came in so he ask her about Stella. Gabby told him she not in a good place and that she keeping an eye. She also told him about Grant. Kelly also ask Gabby to tell Stella he wanted to see her.

When Kelly was mentioning Stella name she could see Anna face. Just then Matt and Gabby ask Anna if she to go for a coffee with her which she agreed and left Matt with Kelly.

They went to the canteen got there coffee had an chat and that Gabby said 'you do know this is not Stella fault' Anna look at her 'who fault is it then Kelly should of came home to me to make wedding plans not go to a cafe with her and go back to hers and get involve in Stella's drama' 'Stella wasn't to know that Grant was going to show up or that she didn't know that Kelly would follow her back home none of this is Stella fault' 'yes it is Kelly also goes running after her and now he ends up in hospital' Anna got up to leave so Gabby got up 'Anna it sounds like you jealous to me Kelly and Stella has always been close they always have each others back if you can't deal with there friendship then you relationship won't last' with the Gabby walked off.